Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What will Luck's career look like ?

Brent71

Will he be considered an elite QB or a backup five years from now ? Will he even be with the Colts ? What are his assest, what are his flaws ?......... I think Andrew will be just an average QB over his careeer. He does not seem to really love the game nor really care what his legacy will be. A few years from now we may be talking about what a Bust Luck is. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Will he be considered an elite QB or a backup five years from now ? Will he even be with the Colts ? What are his assest, what are his flaws ?......... I think Andrew will be just an average QB over his careeer. He does not seem to really love the game nor really care what his legacy will be. A few years from now we may be talking about what a Bust Luck is. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Huh????????

The guy has all but single handedly with all the injuries and a junior OL with an ever digressing D led the Colts atop the AFC South with miraculous comeback after miraculous comeback.

He is one of the very few bright spots lol......

From one Brent to another.....not sure what Andrew Luck you have been watching over his 1st 2 years, but barring injury and wholesale injuries to his entire receiving corp he has a chance to be among the best to ever play the game.

You say:  "He does not seem to really love the game nor really care what his legacy will be. A few years from now we may be talking about what a Bust Luck is. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. " 

^^^^^:  This guy has shown more desire and fight as any I have seen.  Running for TDs, comebacks....shedding Defensive Linemen like they were CBs...running also for his life with this porous offensive line.

I never cared what my legacy was in the workplace.  All I demanded was respect.  That is what any leader should need and demand.  Andrew Luck is a leader and we will hopefully enjoy him for 14 or more years to come!!

AndrewLuckColtsStadium.jpg

Andrew is in the mold of bert jones, john elway and big ben. That's pretty good company and he could become elite, if we field a solid team around him. No, he will never put up manning type stats and stats are overrated anyways. I prefer having opportunities at winning the superbowl. And i personally believe andrew will give us 3-4 of them.

rufkm.  what a troll

6b65b8f4a5.jpg

We need to implement a forum drug testing policy

Bull crap you guys man the crap you guys come up with you know what I see when I look at him I see someone that hates to lose wants to win multiple superbowls and loves to play football its not him its the team they don't have around him yet look at his first two years record so far its way better than peytons and you really don't know if a player isn't going to work out for you until he has been around three to four years.

He will be a star but it's very possible it won't be for us if Grigs doesnt put a better team around him.  His dad was a QB too and will advise him to find a better place if we don't improve.  Denver, NE, NO will be looking for a QB around that time and will court him heavily.

Bull crap you guys man the crap you guys come up with you know what I see when I look at him I see someone that hates to lose wants to win multiple superbowls and loves to play football its not him its the team they don't have around him yet look at his first two years record so far its way better than peytons and you really don't know if a player isn't going to work out for you until he has been around three to four years.

Did someone steal the comma button on your keyboard?

What im was saying there just because they lost does not put the blame on just the QB that is stupid you win as a team and you lose as a team and lucks not a bust just because the team hasn't been doing that great lately.

I'll check the lost and found box and see if we've received any new buttons.

I have watched Luck since his college days and I have to say he is bar far the best QB I have seen that was already NFL ready when he was still in his senior year. He does have some flaws; for example: Must have better judgement  when going through reads. He tends to rely on people he can only trust catching the ball. As you can see, he targets Reggie more than all the other receivers. 

If you can put the right pieces around Luck, it will be no question that he can take a team to the superbowl. 

This was meant to be a serious topic to explore. Guess i don't think Luck is a slam dunk future HOFer like most. Or maybe i just don't think. Lol.

Did you know that football is a team game? 11 guys on both sides of the ball. Did you know that Luck is productive enough to lead this team to wins? In fact it's happened as recently as a week ago! I know, unbelievable! 

Looking for a quick answer? Are you in to Tarot cards or ritual black majik? Ouija board? Rubik cube.. okay not that, but it's a real time waster, and you'll need something to do while waiting for Luck's career to run it's course.