Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What will Luck's career look like ?

Brent71

Will he be considered an elite QB or a backup five years from now ? Will he even be with the Colts ? What are his assest, what are his flaws ?......... I think Andrew will be just an average QB over his careeer. He does not seem to really love the game nor really care what his legacy will be. A few years from now we may be talking about what a Bust Luck is. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

LOL. LOL. not sure if serious? I read this off my phone and my first initial thought was I couldn't tell if i wanted to laugh at your lack of knowledge of football. But then at the same time i was almost a little concerned at of your overall IQ. But then i came to realize that it almost makes me a little angry that someone would create a post so *ic and try to slam the best thing the Colts have going for them. Andrew can not help that no one can stay healthy around him or that the type of offense we are running is holding him back from putting up bigger numbers. its a coaching/O-Line problem not a QB problem. you deserve to be laughed at by every single member of this forum, god help u

Will he be considered an elite QB or a backup five years from now ? Will he even be with the Colts ? What are his assest, what are his flaws ?......... I think Andrew will be just an average QB over his careeer. He does not seem to really love the game nor really care what his legacy will be. A few years from now we may be talking about what a Bust Luck is. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Didn't know you knew Andrew Luck on a personal level. Please share more of your wisdom.

But honestly if you've watched any game andrew has played with the Colts you'd see how bad this team would be without him. It baffles me that anyone would consider him to possibly be a backup in a few years, I'm blown away.

I have watched Luck since his college days and I have to say he is bar far the best QB I have seen that was already NFL ready when he was still in his senior year. He does have some flaws; for example: Must have better judgement  when going through reads. He tends to rely on people he can only trust catching the ball. As you can see, he targets Reggie more than all the other receivers. 

If you can put the right pieces around Luck, it will be no question that he can take a team to the superbowl. 

I agree he can but the colts need to put the right team out there for him to make it a possibility and let him run the offense.

We need to implement a forum drug testing policy

I'll volunteer to test all the drugs you want to send me!

I might want some of what the OP is taking, but that might be a bummer.

Mr Luck will have an exceptional career in architecture at the firm he signs with after his rookie contract expires.

Shoot, who needs a 100 million dollar nest egg when you are as talented in another career other than football.

He's the next Frank Lloyd Wright, who needs football!

Luck still has alot of growing to do, particularly reading defenses and he still throws high some times. Despite his shortcomings he's still better than most veterans and he's won alot of games for us already. Easily the best qb in the division and still growing as a player.Gotta feel good about his potential going forward.

^ this guy wanted RG3

5-phil-robertson-today-duck-dynasty-then  Spider 3 Y Banana :rock:

ana

"What will Luck's career look like ?"

Don't know....but it will be a lot better when Pep & Pagano leave (or get jettisoned by Big Jim)

Luck needs some experienced NFL coaches...not a couple of guys learning on the job for the 1st time this year and perhaps for the next few years.  What are we? a training ground for new OCs and HCs. We cannot afford to do this.

He will never live up to the expectations of being one of the best ever if this team isnt fixed top to bottom. The way this year has been he will b lucky to have average stats if this keeps up.

To be fair tho, the injuries HAVE killed us...just think of what we would be doing with a healthy Reggie, Dwayne Allen, Bradshaw, Donald Thomas, Ballard and Toler......we would not be favored to lose ANY game.

....and Richardson would not be here.

Yes, of course you do.

Let's see....he'll be a juggling stew bum on Venice Beach begging for nickels.