Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So about this trade deadline.... What do you think we'll do?

Gibbons180

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing...

sending more picks would hurt us in the future building process. If anything, I would look to trade someone for some 2nd, 3rd round picks.

Im sure Grigson knows what to do now that Reggie is out.

Plus, our team is good to go right now as long as we are healthy..

However we have to think of who we are going to draft for Reggies replacement next year regardless of whether is coming back or not...

We only have two TE's on the roster right now, so clearly we're trading for Tony Gonzalez. TIC. But seriously, we probably wont do anything but is interesting that we haven't filled the last spot yet. I bet Griff gets promoted since he has been with the Team all through the season and training camp and has the best grasp of the playbook.

I wish. Being rich for free would be great! Oh and one day I might be involved with the best franchise in Fuzball. haha

But yes I want Nicks. Grigs has a history of trading 2nd rounders for stud-muffins(Davis :))

1trade is a history of doing it? Nicks is the third best wr the giants have. I wouldn't call him a stud this year. Maybe he is hurt

1trade is a history of doing it? Nicks is the third best wr the giants have. I wouldn't call him a stud this year. Maybe he is hurt

I'm not going to argue with you about this but Nicks is #2 in terms of catches and yards so he is their #2. He also has the most YAC, average yards per reception, and 0 tds which I'll give you. But Luck and playcalling will fix that easily. Reggie didn't get many tds last year because he got all the yards leading up to the endzone. Nicks has also got more exp than any of the other guys out there. 

We like to think that Grigs is a good gm but in reality he only had 1 good year. He traded for Vontae in that year so I trust him with trading our 2nd round picks away. Our 1st on the other hand is another story.

LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!

Another thread asking the exact same question... Here's a sample of what's already been posted...

http://forums.colts.com/topic/22200-the-waiting-game/

http://forums.colts.com/topic/22205-i-think-we-will-just-roll-with-what-we-have/

Do we really need 4 to 5 of these threads popping up new daily? Why not just reply in the thread already posted about the exact same topic.....