Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How can we be loud on Sunday?

bap1331

I know we're not loud people but it can distract Peyton...

I went to the San Diego game on Monday and they're not even loud at all. They just have a huge speaker that makes a loud crowd noise. It's quite sad come to think about it...

Can Jimmy Irsay buy one of those by Sunday? Peyton doesn't like a loud stadium.

#OperationLoudLucasOilStadium

Lol

Plan B:

We all stay quiet and as soon as Peyton says "HIKE", someone sneezes. Causing him to startle and fumble the football...

Different variations...

When Peyton says his audibles, somebody mocks him so he gets annoyed...

Peyton: "ice cream, ice cream!!!"

Fan: "What flavor?"

Peyton: "Wrangler, Wrangler!!!"

Fan: "Are you talking about Brett Favre?"

So have you ever been to a game??  You say we're not loud people...obviously you weren't at the last home game.  It was ROCKIN'!!!  Seattle's 12th Man didn't have anything over on us. No large speakers needed...we've already been accused in past years of piping in noise.  As far as Peyton not liking a loud stadium, I think he has proven over and over that crowd noise doesn't really affect him all that much.  What WOULD get his attention, at least in the beginning, is instead of simple basic NOISE...if the crowd yelled in unison, over and over..."OMAHA OMAHA!!!"  :)

I know we're not loud people but it can distract Peyton... I went to the San Diego game on Monday and they're not even loud at all. They just have a huge speaker that makes a loud crowd noise. It's quite sad come to think about it... Can Jimmy Irsay buy one of those by Sunday? Peyton doesn't like a loud stadium. #OperationLoudLucasOilStadium Lol Plan B: We all stay quiet and as soon as Peyton says "HIKE", someone sneezes. Causing him to startle and fumble the football... Different variations... When Peyton says his audibles, somebody mocks him so he gets annoyed... Peyton: "ice cream, ice cream!!!" Fan: "What flavor?" Peyton: "Wrangler, Wrangler!!!" Fan: "Are you talking about Brett Favre?"

WHO SAYS WE"RE NOT LOUD PEOPLE?

The problem I see is with so many people selling their tickets there will be a sizeable Broncos contingent here. There are plenty of "Manning" Broncos fans here in Indy that are still butt hurt over us moving on from Peyton. There the tools in the orange #18 jerseys you see at a home Colts game. This is going to be a weird game for sure. Let's hope the COLTS fans drown out the bandwagon Broncos fans....

I know we're not loud people but it can distract Peyton...I went to the San Diego game on Monday and they're not even loud at all. They just have a huge speaker that makes a loud crowd noise. It's quite sad come to think about it...Can Jimmy Irsay buy one of those by Sunday? Peyton doesn't like a loud stadium.#OperationLoudLucasOilStadiumLolPlan B: We all stay quiet and as soon as Peyton says "HIKE", someone sneezes. Causing him to startle and fumble the football...Different variations...When Peyton says his audibles, somebody mocks him so he gets annoyed...Peyton: "ice cream, ice cream!!!"Fan: "What flavor?"Peyton: "Wrangler, Wrangler!!!"Fan: "Are you talking about Brett Favre?"

i take it you've never been to a game

I honestly sometimes wonder if it's just the microphone placements in the Luke. I've been to every game since we drafted Luck and the stadium has been absolutely rocking during close games (which was most of them). I was partially deaf after the Seahawks game last week.

And yet, every week we have someone on this forum complaining about our quiet fans. It's weird.

I honestly sometimes wonder if it's just the microphone placements in the Luke. I've been to every game since we drafted Luck and the stadium has been absolutely rocking during close games (which was most of them). I was partially deaf after the Seahawks game last week.

And yet, every week we have someone on this forum complaining about our quiet fans. It's weird.

It might be people who remember how loud the dome was. I personally don't think LOS gets as loud as the dome, but it still gets pretty dang loud.

i went to the raiders game & found the crowd to be rather subdued. most people around me were sitting down when the opposing offense was on the field. it did get better towards the end when the game was still close

The problem I see is with so many people selling their tickets there will be a sizeable Broncos contingent here. There are plenty of "Manning" Broncos fans here in Indy that are still butt hurt over us moving on from Peyton. There the tools in the orange #18 jerseys you see at a home Colts game. This is going to be a weird game for sure. Let's hope the COLTS fans drown out the bandwagon Broncos fans....

I saw on tv that Peyton had the #1 selling jersey and sales were up 170%. They also reported that in the last couple weeks more sales were coming from Indy than Colorado. I would imagine there will be plenty of Peyton fans...but way way more Colt fans.

Lube your vocal chords.  Gargle Whiskey.  I'm not kidding.  When the person next to you asks, "What are you doing, gargling?", then say, "yes, and here's enough for this entire row", and hand them a bunch of pocket-shots.

http://lifehacker.com/5890813/gargle-whiskey-to-soothe-a-sore-throat

http://pocketshot.com/news.php    (I do like their ad pictures!!)

I know we're not loud people but it can distract Peyton...I went to the San Diego game on Monday and they're not even loud at all. They just have a huge speaker that makes a loud crowd noise. It's quite sad come to think about it...Can Jimmy Irsay buy one of those by Sunday? Peyton doesn't like a loud stadium.#OperationLoudLucasOilStadiumLolPlan B: We all stay quiet and as soon as Peyton says "HIKE", someone sneezes. Causing him to startle and fumble the football...Different variations...When Peyton says his audibles, somebody mocks him so he gets annoyed...Peyton: "ice cream, ice cream!!!"Fan: "What flavor?"Peyton: "Wrangler, Wrangler!!!"Fan: "Are you talking about Brett Favre?"

chargers did not have a speaker making crowd noise

People just romanticize how loud RCA was. It was extremely loud, just like Lucas Oil, when the situation warranted it. But RCA had its same moments of fans sitting on their hands that people complain LOS has.

LOS is loud, no where near Dome loud. That place could make your ears bleed. The dome was a constant never ending :rawr:  :rawr: :rawr:  :rawr:  

I loved that about it.  When the roof and big window are open at LOS, I hear a murmur but not like it is when both are closed, which will probably be the case tomorrow night.