Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guy is a keeper.

Stephen

cant forget about delano howell... hes playing real good!

He's been playing well the last few weeks, but with the exception of that FG return, he had a terrible day today. I don't use the word terrible often, but Howell was terrible today. He missed a ton of tackles and looked lost in coverage.

However, it's one game and based on his play in recent weeks, it seems like it's a bit of an outlier. 

He's been playing well the last few weeks, but with the exception of that FG return, he had a terrible day today. I don't use the word terrible often, but Howell was terrible today. He missed a ton of tackles and looked lost in coverage.

However, it's one game and based on his play in recent weeks, it seems like it's a bit of an outlier.

Absolutely, he was a train wreck out there today. Missed tackles left and right.

I still like him as a backup and he did play well prior to this game.

A lot of guys missed tackles yesterday and couldn't wrap up. I thought they were wearing slick em out there they were so elusive. Howell is a rookie and I'm least worried about him than many others. It was poor tackling all around and it appeared contagious.

Put him back there, and order him to take a knee every time. Save some time.

I'd say use the roster space for someone else. Do we even need him as a back up wr?

That was referring to Reed! Guy is a keeper! He was everywhere. Stopping the run, putting pressure on Wilson. He played really well besides the block.

I'd say use the roster space for someone else. Do we even need him as a back up wr?

That was referring to Reed! Guy is a keeper! He was everywhere. Stopping the run, putting pressure on Wilson. He played really well besides the block.

Guy is great from what I have seen, and hope to see him stick around. No stickum though.

I think with Brazill coming back he will be gone before long. Let him handle kickoff and/punt return duties. So I don't have to see T.Y. Hilton returning punts too. He is way too valuable.

I was thrilled when we picked up Guy last year.  He is freakishly HUGE!  If he can ever get his body figured out, he will be a nice impact player laying under the radar.  His size makes him a great option in the special teams punt defense and FG defensive lines.  His wingspan is so large that he can reach back and touch yesterday with one hand, and reach out and touch tomorrow with the other. LOL  Glad we kept him around, and I hope he continues to grow and improve.  HUGE body to have around with impressive athleticism!

Guy is great from what I have seen, and hope to see him stick around. No stickum though.

I think with Brazill coming back he will be gone before long. Let him handle kickoff and/punt return duties. So I don't have to see T.Y. Hilton returning punts too. He is way too valuable.

I wish they would put Montori Hughes down to the PS...

He has yet to be active and is a development project...projects belong on the PS.

Keep Guy on the 53 or somebody will pick him one of these times...he won't be around if we need him.

I wish they would put Montori Hughes down to the PS...

He has yet to be active and is a development project...projects belong on the PS.

Keep Guy on the 53 or somebody will pick him one of these times...he won't be around if we need him.

I'm not convinced Hughes would clear waivers.

I've always liked Guy and believe he has much more potential than Matthews, when RJF is ready to return to the field I hope they let Matthews go and keep Guy. Guy is very versatile and has good athletic ability for a man his size, I just think he has much more upside than Matthews.

Does NOT make any sense...political move, keeping useless Reed.

Oh my heavens...

There was nothing political about it at all. They made a move they thought was in the best interest of the team. Because you disagree with does not mean there was an alterior motive.

What possible explanation is there for keeping David Reed instead...it is certainly not his performance...so you look for another reason...he was at Baltimore with Pagano and came over from there.

you realize other factors play a role in who is kept and who isn't right? Practice performance and need at a specific position plays a a factor as well. The coaches interact with them everyday.