Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

heyward bey is a beast

Stephen

I put him toler and laundry on the colts in madden heyward bey had over 1400 yards in 14 games with 22 tds laundry had over 10 sacks. I also had collie still on team he was a beast going up the middle til he got hammered and injured

Usually the speedy receivers in Madden are the most productive.  They could have bad rating, but if you know what you are doing with them, racking up the stats is nothing.  Even before the update and TY Hilton had a bad rating, I would still have monster games with him.

:facepalm:

I was thinking this would be more along the lines of "Real Life analysis" not Madden

Everyone knows those who're good in Madden, usually struggle on the field in real life

Prime Example: Cortland Finnegan lmao

Does that work in reverse? Can a person suck at Madden & kick caboose on the gridiron? Just Kidding TK85!  haha I realize that you are not the leader of DHB's fan club & neither am I, but sometimes a new zip code helps & I will give him a clean slat in INDY. Let's see where DHB is at in week 7 of the regular season catches vs drops first. JMO. 

And, more importantly, how well does DHB block downfield when he isn't targeted with the ball? Is he an asset or liability? Time will tell... 

Does that work in reverse? Can a person suck at Madden & kick caboose on the gridiron? Just Kidding TK85! haha I realize that you are not the leader of DHB's fan club & neither am I, but sometimes a new zip code helps & I will give him a clean slat in INDY. Let's see where DHB is at in week 7 of the regular season catches vs drops first. JMO.

Yeah, it works in reverse sometimes.

Example: The Colts usually never have a good overall like New England (who somehow always gets rated in the 90's) but if you watch a Colts game, I bet you'll change your opinion on how you'll rank their overall.

Yeah, it works in reverse sometimes.

Example: The Colts usually never have a good overall like New England (who somehow always gets rated in the 90's) but if you watch a Colts game, I bet you'll change your opinion on how you'll rank their overall.

If DHB crumbles under the INDY spotlight, I will give you the bulk of the credit TK85 for correctly stating that he has rocks for hands, jumps in the air unnecessarily, & can't catch anything. You have my word. I just need to have that fact confirmed with my own eyes first. That's all I ask. I'm not rooting for DHB's failure. I just need a small sample size to judge for myself first. 

Playing in Oakland is like permanent darnnation...Just leaving that franchise alone has got to feel like paradise even if you land in Cleveland as your new NFL home. My apologies to the city of Cleveland & her loyal fanbase.  haha  lmao

As far as Oakland is concerned, the glory days with Howie Long are in "a galaxy far, far, away"...Sorry Raiders nation, but the truth hurts & she isn't always pretty either...

If DHB crumbles under the INDY spotlight, I will give you the bulk of the credit TK85 for correctly stating that he has rocks for hands, jumps in the air unnecessarily, & can't catch anything. You have my word. I just need to have that fact confirmed with my own eyes first. That's all I ask. I'm not rooting for DHB's failure. I just need a small sample size to judge for myself first.

That works in reverse too. I've stated that if he comes to indy and improves and/or has a monster season, I'll make a status update (mods probably won't allow a thread for something like that) and I'll admit I was wrong about him

I seriously can't wait until training camp starts.......we will finally have something to talk about other than Madden.

On a positive note.....Stephen actually started a thread where the first line didn't finish the thread title. Example.......Thread Title: "I peed....."; complete rest of post: ....the pool.

That works in reverse too. I've stated that if he comes to indy and improves and/or has a monster season, I'll make a status update (mods probably won't allow a thread for something like that) and I'll admit I was wrong about him

I respect that about you TK85 & all my Forum Friends actually. SW1 makes predictions all the time that don't pan out like Jim Caldwell won't win a SB ring. But, I did the honorable thing, ate crow, & admitted I messed up. There's no shame in making a mistake my friend. The mistake is refusing to acknowledge that you were wrong. You are a standup guy TK85 & that's why I like you & respect you man.  :thmup:

haha i have done the same thing, but instead of those 3 i have decided to add/create every single colts player who i think will make it this year.

I can imagine whether it is in real life or on a video game the colts will be a better team imo. Might not perform as well but there is definitely talent there this year. Well more than last year anyway.

Ah just got to love taking crappy players in Madden and turning them into beasts since the gameplay in Madden is terrible in general.

When I use to play Madden all I would do was focus on speed at the WR and RB position when rebuilding teams and eventually you would just dominate because no other ratings really mattered in the game.  

I wasted about 30 seconds reading this topic and replying to this.  I want my 30 seconds back.

Okay... The 30 second rebate check is in the mail. Go stand by your mailbox and wait for it.

(Don't use it all in the same minute)

Lol, great stuff as always Stephen.

------

Since we're on the discussion of video games, kind of, I heard Rockstar Games is in the works of adding Hernandez to GTA 5. The artwork is looking good thus far.           aaron1.jpg

lolololol

------

Since we're on the discussion of video games, kind of, I heard Rockstar Games is in the works of adding Hernandez to GTA 5. The artwork is looking good thus far.           aaron1.jpg

FAST & FURIOUS  6!!  

The movie that kills 'em at the box office!!  (allegedly)

Looks like Vin Diesel on 'roids'

I put him toler and laundry on the colts in madden heyward bey had over 1400 yards in 14 games with 22 tds laundry had over 10 sacks. I also had collie still on team he was a beast going up the middle til he got hammered and injured

That nothing i has 67tds 18tds  7400 yards with drew bledsoe , lee evans 13 touchdowns 1928 yards , Eric Mould 4456 yards 28 tds on madden o5

that's nothing. One season I had dhb get 2800 rec yards and 34 tds. Course I was the QB and I threw for 103 tds haha

put the difficulty on All-Madden...  

------

what ever happened to that game Schilling was to have created?  did it flop? if so, he wasted millions on it.

what ever happened to that game Schilling was to have created?  did it flop? if so, he wasted millions on it.

Assuming you're talking about Kingdoms of Amular, yeah it basically flopped. That was only game he created before his company went bankrupt lol. Not one of the best investments Schilling has made in his career.

------

I've also heard EA is planning on adding him to Madden.

aaron-hernandez-madden-cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming you're talking about Kingdoms of Amular, yeah it basically flopped. That was only game he created before his company went bankrupt lol. Not one of the best investments Schilling has made in his career.

wow, i just read about what you mentioned.  he lost his entire live savings on it (50 million).  he had to go to work at the "mother-ship" just to pay the bills.  unbelievable.  I thought Shill was the smartest guy ever when i read about the game he was creating.  wow.