Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans out of Indy

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.  My birth city is Baltimore, MD so I adopted the Colts a few years before they moved to Indy. I decided to stick with them since I refused to become a Redskins fan and it took 13 years before Baltimore finally got another team.  By then I was already firmly committed to my Colts. 

I was born in Indiana and lived here all of my life outside of a few yrs. when I was in the military in New Jersey

Ah yes, that must have been back when we were gearing up to invade PA.  :)

NJ born and bred. Colts fan since I was knee high to a, ughhhhhh, Colt.

Born and raised in Muncie. Remember vividly the Mayflowers moving into town. Went to Colts games quite frequently during good years and bad. Until I moved to Georgia in 2002.

Ever since I do try to go to a home game during the holidays when I visit family. When the timing is right I do try to road trip to Nashville or Jacksonville to represent the horse shoe.

My friends are always perplexed at the fact that I'm a Colts fan living in new york city haha. I want to know how many of you Colts fans out there live outside of Indiana as well. #Represent  

I'm in New York City Too. I love being Colts fan in NYC and Jersey because I stand out in an ocean of Giants fans! The good part is they can't pick on me because the Colts did waaaay better then all three NY teams this year!

The bad is the fact that nobody knows anything about the Colts such as players or stats and it can get lonely, especially not being able to see the Colts on TV. What sucks is when a NY team is winning and they switch games, they always switch to The steelers or greenbay or somebody.

I thank God we played the Jets last season, even though we lost, It was good just to see my boys on TV! Hey, can't wait until 2014 when the Colts play the NFC EAST!!! Then the Colts will be on TV every sunday!!!

I'm in New York City Too. I love being Colts fan in NYC and Jersey because I stand out in an ocean of Giants fans! The good part is they can't pick on me because the Colts did waaaay better then all three NY teams this year!

The bad is the fact that nobody knows anything about the Colts such as players or stats and it can get lonely, especially not being able to see the Colts on TV. What sucks is when a NY team is winning and they switch games, they always switch to The steelers or greenbay or somebody.

I thank God we played the Jets last season, even though we lost, It was good just to see my boys on TV! Hey, can't wait until 2014 when the Colts play the NFC EAST!!! Then the Colts will be on TV every sunday!!

Use Redzone. 

Born and raised in Muncie. Remember vividly the Mayflowers moving into town. Went to Colts games quite frequently during good years and bad. Until I moved to Georgia in 2002.

Ever since I do try to go to a home game during the holidays when I visit family. When the timing is right I do try to road trip to Nashville or Jacksonville to represent the horse shoe.

Bump for Muncie!!!

I live in Baltimore. Grew up in PA and my father had Colts season tickets. He would drive us down for the games. When the Colts left Baltimore I stuck with them.I moved to Baltimore in 1993. Son Is also a Colts fan(17 now). Tried to make him a Ravens fan since this is his home town but luckily he followed his father. Have driven to indy to watch. Would like to come out to see Lucas but college payments starting.

Everton supporter in Indy. At least we won't argue over American football.

Also an Evertonian. My Dad was from Liverpool, which is why I'm a Blue.

Going back on topic, Colts fan from Dundee, Scotland, and have been for a few years. Picked the Colts at random on a bet with my Dad, and started following them, then fell in love with the team. I know quite a few NFL fans, but I'm the only Colts fan I know.

Southern California....

About 30 miles NW of downtown Los Angeles.

As a longtime Stanford fan, I've been a Colts fan since they selected Andrew Luck. (Fleener was an added bonus!)

I expect to remain a Colts fan as long as Luck is with the franchise.

I also really, really like the Irsay/Grigson/Pagano leadership at the top. A well run franchise makes all the difference.

Sorry, this was perhaps more than you wanted to know..... :hide:

I have a friend who has a similar story to you. Huge Washington Huskies fan, follows Locker to the Titans. He said he would like whatever team he was on, and I told him he wouldn't be able to leave the Titans once he got connected. He is now a huge fan, and he admitted that even if Lockers moves (or doesn't start) he is going to stay with 'em. I think we can get you to stay after Luck retires ;)