Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans out of Indy

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally from SE PA..about 80 miles from Baltimore..I grew up as a Colts fan, watching Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, and the "Sack Pack"

I now live in SO Cal about 30 miles north of downtown LA

My wife is from near Vincennes IN...so I have connections to both Indy and Baltimore with the Colts...

Glad to have you aboard

I loved those days. Disappointing playoff losses, though.

Charleston, WV colts fan since '75

Aalborg, Denmark

Colts fan since 2003, when i saw them for the first time on Danish TV.

By the way, did you guys know that Denmark show the most NFL games besides the US :-)

Go Colts

Copenhagen, Denmark here. Have also, as you, been a Colt since 2003.

Have been an amazing journey.

Yeah, NFL have really grown bigger in Denmark the past decade.

WI....& I take a ton of flack for not being a diehard Packers fan. I can watch GB, but INDY is where my heart is...Great ownership, Great work ethic, Great franchise...& the citizens of the Hoosier State are so nice & down to earth too. But, the BlueHorseshoe has great fans everywhere IMHO. 

I'm a transplanted Californian .  When the Colts arrived I became a fan of football we had the Raiders but I never was a fan . I'v noticed letters from fans to colts mailbag - Included the middle east a fan wrote in asking if there was a chance the Colts would play a preseason game over there , I kinda laughed not at the person asking the question but at my self for not realizing the NFL has fans worldwide .

:welcome:  Colts Fans this next season will be special this new era in Colts football with the WCO & a defense that can stop the run . Something Peyton Manning only had once & he won the SB . #18 will always be special for us Colts fans & Now the franchise has a second chance with Andrew Luck who IMO will  exceed expectations & reward the fans with multiple SB wins enjoy the ride friends this is the real deal .

Peace  :colts:

Connecticut here, only Colts game I've been to was the Jets game this year (yeah, ugh).  I've been a Colts fan since Manning was drafted, and I lived out in Illinois for 3 years while in Law School, and I still didn't get around to going to a game until this year.

Born and Raised in the Nations Capitol. Became a Colts fan the year of Captain Comeback. DC is Redskins country but its a melting pot of other fans. Particularly the NFC East. A few 9ners, Steelers and Packers fans too.

I've met maybe 5 Colts fans here and had some pretty nice chats with them. When the Colts came to town to play the Skins this past pre season, I was in heaven seeing all that blue. Plus I'm a Pacers fan also. I love villians, and Reggie Miller was the greatest villian of em all. And no I've never been to Indiana my entire life but watching my Colts play in Lucas Oil is a dream of mine.

I was born in Muncie (Dad went to Ball State), but I Grew up in New York. I became a Colts fan the minute they moved to Indianapolis in '84 at the ripe age of 8. Watching games back then was tough. Colts were on TV maybe twice a year. Struggled through the Trudeau, George, Chandler eras- dealt with the agony of the Steve Emtman/Quinton Coryatt (still the greatest college hit, ever- YouTube it) debacle and other terrible decisions. This past decade plus has more than made up for it. The '12 team is by far my favorite though. I love what they have going in Indy right now.. I wish '13 started tomorrow.

I live in SoCal now (San Diego). I've gone to all the Colts games here in the last 7 or so years (including that playoff gut wrencher in OT). I'll be at the game in SD this year and more than likely at Candlestick to see it before it gets torn down. Traveled to Chicago for the season opener this year but I still haven't gone to LOS yet. Would LOVE to be on the home side for once. Be around some smart football fans for once :).

Welcome Aalborg! We get every game (per kick-off slot) here in the UK, so not sure how you get more? Or are you just talking about 'free' channels, not cable / satelite?

Anyway, NFL Gamepass is a must have for us 'foregniers! Not missed a Colts game for 5 years...although had to watch a few in catch-up mode, particularly when we go to the Wembley games...or on holiday to the States!

Free channels, about 5 games pr. week is shown on danish TV. don´t know how many the transmit in the uk, but they brag about it all the time on tv. So it might just be some crap they say, but i don't know. but yeah, game pass is the best, because we have some really sucky commentators in denmark, not all of them, but for the most part.

South Eastern PA... i feel alone, im about 45 mins away from Baltimore and about a hour 1/2 from Philadelphia, nothing but Ravens, Eagles, & Steelers colors around me... became a Colts fan when i was a kid getting a personal autograph from Eric Dickerson, the rest is history

HUGE Colt fan, live in Virginia, Chesapeake to be exact but I was born and raise in Indianapolis. Our super bowl year was my last in indy, and its so crazy everyone around me are redskin, Steelers and cowboy fans but one thing I know their is no place like home and no team like the COLTS. Living in another state I'm so proud to say my home is indianapolis Indiana...

GO COLTS....