Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans out of Indy

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggled through the Trudeau, George, Chandler eras- dealt with the agony of the Steve Emtman/Quinton Coryatt (still the greatest college hit, ever- YouTube it) debacle and other terrible decisions.

How dare you tarnish Jeff George's excellence. His mullet flowed in the breeze like crystal clear waves breaking on the shore of the Caribbean. His arm was so strong that he often missed his players and threw interceptions, of course not his fault. He bounced around from team to team because everyone wanted to bask in his glory. Even though he looked like a very bad serial killer, Jeff George was the greatest QB of all time and no one can take that from him.

Living in Amarillo, Texas, for the last 7 years.  Colts fan from the mid 70s on (dad and grand dad both born in Baltimore).  Was living in Indy in '84 when the Colts moved into town, and lived there up until '86 when I graduated high school (Lawrence Central) and joined the Navy.  Came back to Indy in '97, then moved here (Amarillo) in '06 to build the V-22 Osprey.  Bought a house a couple years ago, and have been working recently converting the basement into my own Colts man cave.  Been lurking here for years...

76970_4776972657277_1490775639_n.jpg

309806_4776976417371_1070058164_n.jpg

734525_4776976137364_1261570996_n.jpg

Still a lot of stuff left to do in the basement, lots of stuff to get for the walls.  The big screen TV is upstairs right now in the family room, but it'll make it's way down into the basement soon.  Same with the computer and desk. 

I'd like to hope that when it's all said and done I'll have the best looking Colts mancave in the state of Texas ;)

Just wanted to add I absolutely LOVE the Colts play by play announcer! Whenever I'm listening to the Colts radio app I love the man's emotion! I think his name is Bob Lamey! Because of him I run around the house trying to immitate him saying "REGGIE WAAAAAAYNE!!!"

Btw, http://www.meetup.com/nflfootball-91/ is the meetup group for colts fans in nyc. I actually took a train there a couple of times when I lived up north. Great time.

Born in Indy. Saw the Colts on TV fourty-eight years ago. Was fascinated by Unitas and thought they had the best symbol of any sports team.

No pro team in Indianapolis, so I chose the Colts. Moved to Chicago fourteen years before the Colts moved to Indy, but never wavered in my

support for the Shoes. Now I root for the Shoes in the land of the Flaming Thumb Titans. I am a Colts fan of the third kind ( doesn't matter very

much to me what city they represent, but I feel sympathy for Baltimore fans ). My favorite Colts are Bert Jones, Mike Curtis, Art Donovan and

Secretariat.