Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts fans out of Indy

AllYouNeedIsLuck

My friends are always perplexed at the fact that I'm a Colts fan living in new york city haha. I want to know how many of you Colts fans out there live outside of Indiana as well. #Represent  

I am from Los Angeles, and a die hard fan. I have never lived in Indiana, nor have i ever visited. But I have been a fan since Manning arrived. I originally began watching Colts games because of Manning and told myself that I would follow Manning where ever he goes. Today, I am still a colts fan, and have not switched to the Broncos. Colts 4Ever !!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern California....  

About 30 miles NW of downtown Los Angeles.

As a longtime Stanford fan, I've been a Colts fan since they selected Andrew Luck.  (Fleener was an added bonus!)

I expect to remain a Colts fan as long as Luck is with the franchise.

I also really, really like the Irsay/Grigson/Pagano leadership at the top.    A well run franchise makes all the difference.

Sorry,  this was perhaps more than you wanted to know.....      :hide:

I would love to meet a Colts fan from Los Angeles. Wouldn't mind having a Colts fan to watch games with next year.

Originally from SE PA..about 80 miles from Baltimore..I grew up as a Colts fan, watching Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, and the "Sack Pack"

I now live in SO Cal about 30 miles north of downtown LA

My wife is from near Vincennes IN...so I have connections to both Indy and Baltimore with the Colts...

Glad to have you aboard

Might you be interested in watching a couple of games together next year ? I am also in SoCal

Castaic, CA!!!!  30 mins North of L.A. .. best town in the world, love my colts, but once u live in so cal can't go anywhere else!

You arent too far from me. We should make plans to watch games together next season. I am trying to put together a group, so that we can all watch Colts games together.

I've lived in Indiana my whole life.  In fact, the home I live in was built by my grandfather 103 years ago.  Which, of course, has nothing to do with the topic of Colt's fans who live outside of Indiana. 

But, I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and admire all of you fans who live so far away.  It's pretty easy to be a Colt's fan who lives in Indiana.  But, it must be much harder to be one who lives elsewhere. 

I'm also glad that so many of you who don't personally know any fellow Colt's fans have found this site where you can communicate with other Colt's fans.  :highfive:

Well, I'm sure the regulars will know all this.....born and raised near Glasgow, Scotland, and moved to England ('old' England, not that 'New' place where the team who shall not be mentioned hail from) in 1987. Currently live in Kensington, London. My wife is a Patriot fan (only 'cos she drools over Golden Boy Tom), and my 17 year old son is a Giant. Following the 'Shoe' since 2004, and been on here (and the various iterations) since then. Great Forum, and superbly moderated, even when I get into trouble....

Finally coming to Indy in the fall (just awaiting the schedule).....

Nice to see the 'European Chapter' growing on here!

Live in South Dakota and been a Colts fan since 1958. (yup, a bandwagon jumper) I know of at least 20 Colts fans from our tiny community of 2000, many of whom are as old as I am. Working hard on the 3rd generation to replace my brother and I when we check out!  :)

Aalborg, Denmark

Colts fan since 2003, when i saw them for the first time on Danish TV.

By the way, did you guys know that Denmark show the most NFL games besides the US :-)

Go Colts

Welcome Aalborg! We get every game (per kick-off slot) here in the UK, so not sure how you get more? Or are you just talking about 'free' channels, not cable / satelite?

Anyway, NFL Gamepass is a must have for us 'foregniers! Not missed a Colts game for 5 years...although had to watch a few in catch-up mode, particularly when we go to the Wembley games...or on holiday to the States!

are ya geordie north or around manchester/liverpool north

More leeds/west yorkshire north,but ironically one of my family members goes to newcastle uni,but people here think I'm crazy for liking american football ( or to most of you on here football) if anything it is up there with cricket as my favourite sport, not a huge fan of soccor ( prefer basketball) and I only play rugby to compensate for not playing football

I've lived in Indiana my whole life. Which, of course, has nothing to do with the topic of Colt's fans who live outside of Indiana. 

But, I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and admire all of you fans who live so far away.  It's pretty easy to be a Colt's fan who lives in Indiana.  But, it must be much harder to be one who lives elsewhere. 

I'm also glad that so many of you who don't personally know any fellow Colt's fans have found this site where you can communicate with other Colt's fans.  :highfive:

ditto from Tiger Town

I live in Huntington, WV (home of Marshall U). I currently work for the university. I was in Jacksonville for 7 years and saw two COLTS games while I was there(both wins). Mostly Steelers fans here but you see a hint of the blue every once in a while. Johnny U got me started with the COLTS. No offense to anyone but the best QB I have ever seen.

More leeds/west yorkshire north,but ironically one of my family members goes to newcastle uni,but people here think I'm crazy for liking american football ( or to most of you on here football) if anything it is up there with cricket as my favourite sport, not a huge fan of soccor ( prefer basketball) and I only play rugby to compensate for not playing football

I love rugby being a Munster man its in our veins, probably why i enjoy watching american football i guess... ya i know the area have family in Halifax 

My friends are always perplexed at the fact that I'm a Colts fan living in new york city haha. I want to know how many of you Colts fans out there live outside of Indiana as well. #Represent  

Colts fan in the Adirondack Mountains of Northern New York here!

Colts fan in Baltimore.  Yeah, it's hard. lol  I'm only 22 so I didn't have to suffer through the hard times most of you have went through.  I thought I was going to experience that when we went through our little storm recently, but Luck has given me the luxury of having a playoff team.  Any Colts fans in Baltimore?

I’m from just outside Oslo, Norway.

Only followed the NFL and the Colts for little over a year, but it has been a really good year!

Andrew Luck brought me to the horseshoe because he is born the exact same date and year as me.

Looking forward to this offseason and can’t wait for the new season to start!

Im from new jersey. Wasnt until i was about 12 i became a colts fan when my aunt bought me a colta jacket, and my best bud (steelers fan) used to tell me how good they were and this man "peyton manning"

.. it was ironically the 04 season so it was a great season to hop on.the wagon..diehard fan since