Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucks celebration at the end.

Trace Pyott

Does anyone have a gif of him running down the sidelines pumping his fist(I guess that's what you call it lol)? In a season that totally disappointed it was one of my favorite things that happened this year. I dunno he just looked extremely goofy running down the field full speed pumping his fist like we won the super bowl. Luck is such a goofy guy but he's our goofy guy and I wouldn't change him except for some of his decision on field but that's a different matter. What did you guys think? Did it make you chuckle like it made me? I like seeing some fire and excitement from our qb. We need more of it.

6 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

Does anyone have a gif of him running down the sidelines pumping his fist(I guess that's what you call it lol)? In a season that totally disappointed it was one of my favorite things that happened this year. I dunno he just looked extremely goofy running down the field full speed pumping his fist like we won the super bowl. Luck is such a goofy guy but he's our goofy guy and I wouldn't change him except for some of his decision on field but that's a different matter. What did you guys think? Did it make you chuckle like it made me? I like seeing some fire and excitement from our qb. We need more of it.

At first I couldn't believe he was doing it haha. I have never seen him do that before, I thought maybe Phillip Rivers took over his brain for a moment? I loved it though because I think he did that because Bortles was celebrating like crazy after every big play Jacks made + I think Luck was happy to send Mathis off with a win and make the fans happy that paid to go the game.

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

He was definitely happy. I think he was letting out some frustration with that celebration.

I do too, a lot of the Jacks players were talking doo doo all game and Bortles was dancing around on the sideline, hey if that is what it takes to get our QB pumped up I hope other teams do it.

22 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

thisjerkthinksitsthesuperbowl.0.gif

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I do too, a lot of the Jacks players were talking doo doo all game and Bortles was dancing around on the sideline, hey if that is what it takes to get our QB pumped up I hope other teams do it.

Yup. I'm sure it felt nice for something to go right at the end of a game for once this year. We've been pretty underwhelming in those situations this year. 

My favorite part is the end where he's pumping both hands in the air hahahaha. Oh and another funny

Thing during the game I dunno if anyone noticed was the fat guy falling down after the Rodgers catch on the sideline hahahaha. I rewinded it like 6x to see that over and over again lol.

The guy put up a number one fingers after beating the lowly Jags.  Alhough very funny it reinforced how mediocre the culture in Indy has become.  Frankly I wanted to see this from him in the games we had against Houston when they could have actually you know...won the division.

34 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I find it funny that the link to that gif says "this jerk thinks its the super bowl".

Look. I don't care if it was a meaningless game. Winning is a lot more fun than losing. Let the guy celebrate. He clutched it up in the end.

And besides. It really wasn't a meaningless game. It was Robert Mathis' final game. Im sure everyone was glad to send him off with a win.

6 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

If only he could beat the Patriots and Steelers..

Honestly, I can't wait until Ben and Brady are gone. Looks like they're bleeding into the Luck years...go away, you definitely screwed up enough potential Colts victories over the years.

Sorry, had to rant when I saw those team names.

20 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I find it funny that the link to that gif says "this jerk thinks its the super bowl".

Look. I don't care if it was a meaningless game. Winning is a lot more fun than losing. Let the guy celebrate. He clutched it up in the end.

And besides. It really wasn't a meaningless game. It was Robert Mathis' final game. Im sure everyone was glad to send him off with a win.

People that Post crap like that don't look at every angle of it, they just think a guy is showboating, etc.. It was Mathis last game and also Bortles was acting like a jerk then all game by dancing around acting like Billy Bad Butt after every first down. I love what Luck did.

44 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Everyone watch Chuck's victory speech after the win. It is a must see.

God I love Chuck. No, I don't think he's a great coach. And yes I know, everybody thinks hes a great guy but that's cause he is. No, that doesn't win championships. And if the Colts plan on doing that they should probably let him go. 

But man, it's fun rooting for Chuck Pagano. Considering what he's been through and how much the players love him, I just wish he'd have been able to get the job done.

Too bad. But we'll see what happens tomorrow morning and beyond.

3 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

God I love Chuck. No, I don't think he's a great coach. And yes I know, everybody thinks hes a great guy but that's cause he is. No, that doesn't win championships. And if the Colts plan on doing that they should probably let him go. 

But man, it's fun rooting for Chuck Pagano. Considering what he's been through and how much the players love him, I just wish he'd have been able to get the job done.

Too bad. But we'll see what happens tomorrow morning and beyond.

Great Post! and Chuck isnt a Bad Coach + he is a Great guy, having said that we have set the standard so high here in Indy that he just isnt going to be that Coach to get us that Ring. I think he is better probably than half the Coaches in the League but that puts him in the middle of the pack. We need someone that can be Top 5-10 to get to where we want to be IMO.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great Post! and Chuck isnt a Bad Coach + he is a Great guy, having said that we have set the standard so high here in Indy that he just isnt going to be that Coach to get us that Ring. I think he is better probably than half the Coaches in the League but that puts him in the middle of teh pack. We need someone that can be Top 5-10 to get to where we want to be IMO.

Nicely said.

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

I bet he did this same thing upon his first win as a QB in Bantam Ball, High School or wherever.  Now he's doing it after the last game of the season right smack dab in the middle of his NFL career.  He'll also do it at the end of his career after his last game, which will be a victory.  Yes, I know what you're sayin'  he's only 5 years in.  If he keeps getting destroyed under this FO, he will last 10 years.

It was a great drive.  One of the best I've seen as it reminded me of the Manning days when we just knew he'd drive the team down the field and score to win the game.  The playcalling was perfect and Andrew got to manage the game. 

If they would just allow him to do it more often.  

Therefore, celebration was warranted, in my opinion.  

9 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The guy put up a number one fingers after beating the lowly Jags.  Alhough very funny it reinforced how mediocre the culture in Indy has become.  Frankly I wanted to see this from him in the games we had against Houston when they could have actually you know...won the division.

Stop. Just stop. We had a winning season. Mathis went out with a win and records. Hilton won the receiving title. Gore got his 1,000. Have a top 15 draft spot. Luck brought us back with no time and timeouts left. Jacksonville was mouthing off the entire game. Just enjoy it and stop complaining. 

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Stop. Just stop. We had a winning season. Mathis went out with a win and records. Hilton won the receiving title. Gore got his 1,000. Have a top 15 draft spot. Luck brought us back with no time and timeouts left. Jacksonville was mouthing off the entire game. Just enjoy it and stop complaining. 

See...now they have you believing 8-8 is a winning season.  Don't let the mediocrity seep into your mentality.  lol

10 hours ago, Everyone said:

Thanks for posting.

Loved it!! Was cheering the entire time he ran off the field.

It's impossible for a true Colts fan not to deeply feel and thoroughly enjoy witnessing that moment. Anyone who has anything bad to say about that moment, or that last drive, is simply just not a Colts fan.

It was a long season with many ebbs and flows. It was frustrating for the Colts players and Colts fans not to win, especially the close games. That moment could very well be the start of us turning this thing around. 

The future is bright for the Indianapolis Colts.

I am all in. :thmup: