Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why would an owner entrust Luck's Prime to Chuck Pagano

YourNextGM

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Schwartz of the Eagles was a guy I wanted the Colts to get, in a bad way. I can see the same aggression he is bringing like he did with the Bills.

The Eagles' D will be a top 5 D this year. This is what we will see if our OL went against a top 5 D but given its pre-season, we have time to adjust knowing our weaknesses. 

We are definitely not getting any love or hype this year, that is 100% certain.

24 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

It's going to be a long yr brothers and sisters.  

Lol we not calling our playing or showing our hand. It's preseason bro relax . how many teams, look bad or good in preseason, and go to the season and do well or bad 

1 minute ago, Iancolts said:

I understand this is preseason but if that's how our first unit performs then we will have major problems.  How do we get setback so far from 2 seasons ago?  What went wrong and why can't grigs and pag fix the issues?  

That's the problem Pagano and Grigson 

1 minute ago, Iancolts said:

I understand this is preseason but if that's how our first unit performs then we will have major problems.  How do we get setback so far from 2 seasons ago?  What went wrong and why can't grigs and pag fix the issues?  

I understand you want to out your vest foot forward in every game.  But we not trying to win the preseason championship. We need this time to get the young guys reps to evaluate etc... 

8 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

I understand you want to out your vest foot forward in every game.  But we not trying to win the preseason championship. We need this time to get the young guys reps to evaluate etc... 

There is no excuse for the offensive line play and stupid penalties (again).  I'm not ready to jump,off a bridge, but they have to do better than that.

For third preseason games......yeah this is a very bad one lol. And here I was last night making fun of the Pats and Panthers. lmao 

For starters, the defense is going to have issues missing as many DBs as it is.

But, I do admit I don't like to see Luck being hit and sacked. And I would not play him in the 4th game at all if it were up to me.

And penalties are always a concern here sadly, lately......

Also lastly I want to say I don't really always want to hear anymore that we used to suck in preseason under Manning when people bring it up at times anywhere. Thats water under the bridge now. Manning/Dungy teams were proven to be fast starters and were well.....consistent winners every regular season.

This year the Colts MUST try to get off to a faster start earlier in the year since both the Lions and Broncos games are winnable. And the Texans sometimes don't get going early either and the Jags start with Green Bay so we need to TRY to start strong.

Just now, BOTT said:

There is no excuse for the offensive line play and stupid penalties (again).  I'm not ready to jump,off a bridge, but they have to do better than that.

Penalties are main concern, you are 100% correct on that. Win or lose no big deal in the pre-season is no big deal but many of us do hate to see a team that isn't fundamentally sound.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Penalties are main concern, you are 100% correct on that. Win or lose no big deal in the pre-season is no big deal but many of us do hate to see a team that isn't fundamentally sound.

I think the Oline is a bigger concern.   Chuck should just let them play the whole game....they need all the reps they can get.

50 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

It's going to be a long yr brothers and sisters.  

Get a grip.

This is what happens when your top SIX cornerbacks are out and your top THREE defensive lineman are out.

This was to be expected.     It would've been a surprise if it didn't happen.