Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Obligatory reminder that in no sports league are you guaranteed an honest result. It is entertainment purposes only.

It's why I've watched far less than normal, a lot of these games are so obviously rigged by referees.

haha No.  The refs may be brutal, but to suggest the games are rigged is silly

I'd send Freeman to the locker room. 7 points on his fat mouth. Send a message, we're seeing too much of this crap this year. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

You make it seem like Free does this kind of stuff every week.  He's not a dirty player and he doesn't get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct very much.

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Regardless...the rule is there.  He has to abide by it.  Control the emotions and just play hard.

He has time to get it back.