Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coby Fleener's favorite video-game character!

ReMeDy

Come to think of it the games I play don't have characters , it's all about online play for me. Peyton Manning is technically my favorite video game character. I play Ace Combat, MW3, and Madden.

Beyond the joke, none of these guys really said anything that indicates they play games much, and you can take that for what you will. The Mario (and Bowser) answers are run of the mill, and Scorpion was huge in the 90s in a very popular title, so it's not like he (necessarily) had to really be into games. Of course, this is looking at something entirely too literally.

Mega Man was awesome, but I think Fleeners probably a bit on the young side to remember Mega Man, or 8 bit consoles for that matter...

If he did in fact play any video games growing up, he knows who Mega Man is. lol Mega Man was big all the way through the 90s thanks to various sequels/reboots.

@ 0:27

http://www.nfl.com/v...game-characters

All the other players wussed out and picked Mario, Luigi, etc. Fleener was the only one to man up and pick a Mortal Kombat character! That's right, we recruited both a man and a gamer! Rejoice!

One of them should have picked Max Payne.

The new Max Payne is awesome. I have a PS3 & 360 but it was definitely worth waiting a few weeks for the PC version. :rock: