Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deji Karim

OllyDawes

I have followed Karim's career and watched just about every one of his kick off returns. I cannot remember once we he was tackled inside the 20. Here is a video of his pro day. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMpFoHv6kQM

I cannot remember the last time we had a kickoff returner who could routinely make it to the 20 yard line on a return.

Karim had a hand injury his rookie year, but appears to be healthy. Studying under MJD the last two years can only be a plus.

I have followed Karim's career and watched just about every one of his kick off returns. I cannot remember once we he was tackled inside the 20. Here is a video of his pro day. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMpFoHv6kQM

I cannot remember the last time we had a kickoff returner who could routinely make it to the 20 yard line on a return.

Karim had a hand injury his rookie year, but appears to be healthy. Studying under MJD the last two years can only be a plus.

^^^^SalukiColt = Deji Karim

;)

whoooohooo another backup running back! :party: , now can we get a starting running back somehow some way?

keep up the good work as negetive nacy. seems like every topic you jump in with a negetive remark...just saying. crap, I forgot what I was going to post about the rb....lol

Bring in as man guys as we can and let them fight it out in camp. Take the best guys for the team

I have a feeling that is what the coaches will have these players doing. I doubt if any player/position is a given this year. Maybe that's a good thing for a change. Either produce or your not making the team. :D Okay guys fight for your job. haha Ought to make training camp a lot more interesting and exciting this year.

Karim can definitely help the return game and contribute as a backup in the backfield. Remember that RB's take more abuse than almost any other position - you can never have enough good ones. Brown is talented but may not be a fit in the new power scheme, the rookie is a rookie, and Carter failed to impress last year, showing less power than advertised and a fumbling problem. Can't see how adding another option in training camp is anything but good!

I have a feeling that is what the coaches will have these players doing. I doubt if any player/position is a given this year. Maybe that's a good thing for a change. Either produce or your not making the team. :D Okay guys fight for your job. haha Ought to make training camp a lot more interesting and exciting this year.

Remember the movie "Invinceable" about the Eagles back in the day? No one is safe, no one gets a free pass from the lowest of the low UDFA to the former first rounders! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Competition sharpens EVERY team from the inside out before they even have to face competition from other teams!

love what Pagano said during his presser. skill sharpens skill, and man sharpens man! Pagano is a true leader of men. Why you think the Ravens players rave about him so much. Just hearing him talk makes me want to run through a brick wall for him!!

Okay. . . .Please provide us with some options available? Some feasible, low-cost, starter, who wants to go to a team that is "rebuilding"

Ronnie Brown for 1 year, other then that we will have to wait till next year, although Im alright with seeing what Evans and Brown and Carter can do for a year and going from there

love what Pagano said during his presser. skill sharpens skill, and man sharpens man! Pagano is a true leader of men. Why you think the Ravens players rave about him so much. Just hearing him talk makes me want to run through a brick wall for him!!

Actually, I believe that was "steel sharpens steel".

ronnie brown is no number one. he was pretty good awhile ago, thats it. Id go with brown, carter over him.

Thank you NewEra

And wasn't he most productive when he split time with Ricky Williams? Plus they ran the wildcat when he was most effective as well. Don't base a judgement of a player in a gimmick offense. Let him do it in a traditional style and then we can talk.

Ronnie Brown got 42 carries last year. Karim got 63. Neither is lighting the world on fire, but at least Karim can return kicks. I don't see how this is a bad claim. Of course he's not a #1, but you're not signing #1 backs right now anyways. Matter of fact, if you're signing a #1 back, you're probably over paying.

Remember the movie "Invinceable" about the Eagles back in the day? No one is safe, no one gets a free pass from the lowest of the low UDFA to the former first rounders! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Competition sharpens EVERY team from the inside out before they even have to face competition from other teams!

Going forward, Pagano may be a reason defensive FA's may want to come to Indy. He is a player's coach.