Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Packers predictions

danlhart87

Colts 31

Packers 13

Should be a blowout for the most part. If Love plays, I may even give a slight edge to the Packers, but Willis is terrible and we should have no problem getting pressure on him and forcing him to make bad decisions. I like the Packers receiving core, but not with Willis as the QB. Pittman may get shut down by Alexander, but as long as AR stays away from him, we should be able to move the ball at will and get to 1-1.

• Like 1

I predict we will continue seeing Anthony Richardson develop and the highs and lows that come with it. 230 passing and 40 rushing with 2 touchdown passes to Pittman and AD. Another interception and some missed throws keep him from a monster game. JT finds the endzone with a 22 touch 90 yard game. Matt Gay returns and goes 2/3 missing a 52 yarder. Defense struggles at times against the run, but ultimately finds ways to get off the field more balancing the time of possession. Packers don’t make the 3rd down plays CJ Stroud, Joe Mixon, and Nico Collins make leading to a 27-17 Colts win. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Colts 17

Packers 24

Richardson

199 yards 1 td 2 int 

7 rushes 41 yards

Taylor

17 rushes 51 yards

Willis 

195 yards 1 td 1 int

6 rushes 39yards

Jacobs

24 rushes 133yards 2 tds

If Jacobs does what Mixon did against us last week and we lose, then Gus Bradley should be fired after the game immediately for allowing 2 RBs to gash us for over 100 yards and beat us and not adjusting. I could easily see it being the Packers game plan with Willis as the QB.

Bowen pointed this out.  Pj Walker, Taylor Heineken, and Jake Browning all had great games against the Colts.   I know, that’s meaningless, but it does happen.  I’m not over confident in Gus playing his style of D against anyone.

Heck, I remember one time some scrub QB went 19 of 20 and the Jags upset us.  Only game they won all season!   Wonder what ever happened to that guy?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Bowen pointed this out.  Pj Walker, Taylor Heineken, and Jake Browning all had great games against the Colts.   I know, that’s meaningless, but it does happen.  I’m not over confident in Gus playing his style of D against anyone.

Heck, I remember one time some scrub QB went 19 of 20 and the Jags upset us.  Only game they won all season!   Wonder what ever happened to that guy?

Malik has never been a good passer though/ those guys have all proved they can win games.

Packers defense was not great against eagles either. Their DB got torched.

39 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Malik has never been a good passer though/ those guys have all proved they can win games.

Packers defense was not great against eagles either. Their DB got torched.

Eagles WR core is top notch and the field was horrible especially for DBs. Having said that if we play smart on offense and stop the run. I don’t see how we lose this winnable game.

Hmm backup QB (Maybe)

I would say this has all the markings of a trap game but after your defense looked like dog crap this one is hard to call.

If Love does play somehow he will be limited by a brace and if Willis plays its another type of QB to deal with. Trying to be positive but honest. Defense plays better because they cant go farther down. Hoping for better but this seems more likely to me.   

Packers 21

Colts 20

AR: 11-18 242  1TD rushing and throwing 

Taylor 19-105

Mitchell gets his first TD

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Eagles WR core is top notch and the field was horrible especially for DBs. Having said that if we play smart on offense and stop the run. I don’t see how we lose this winnable game.

the lbs need to step up , get off blocks, fill the gaps , and start tackling for losses instead of for gains

• Like 2