2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Assuming we lose and the Texans lose are we still in the top seven for the playoffs?

Yes we are. If there was a game we could lose, this was it, an NFC game. That makes the next 2, must win games at home. Also closes the door for the division winner possibility, in all likelihood 

• Thanks 1

I’m just confused… it does almost seem like this stuff is set up. We are playing high school football. Intentionally paying 10+ yards off the ball…

We are hitting inside holes when they do outside zone runs. Makes no sense & i don’t know why Gus is here… 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I gotta say you make arguments that you’d never accept from your students because they’re so superficial.      So saying Ballard has been mediocre to bad is tissue paper thin.  Why hasn’t Irsay fired this mediocre to bad GM?  Because he signed off on what Ballard did each year in real time, not after the fact.   Irsay knows Ballard has an eye for talent.  And as Ballard freely admitted in January, the Colts haven’t had more success because he failed to get the QB right.  These aren’t excuses, but it IS badly needed context — which you’d realize if you weren’t always looking for new ways to hate on CB.      As to what you and Moose “supposedly said”  there’s a simple way to verify.  Go to the Day 2 draft thread of Friday April 26.  It was between 3a and 4 my time when I saw it.  I believe it was recent.  Just add 2-3 hours depending on your time zone and you can see your conversation with Moose.   What was so astonishing, what makes me “prattle on” as you put it is how you two ever thought you were right?!?   Given your career choice you jumped to conclusions I’d like to think you’d never accept from your students.   Why you thought Ballard didn’t know more?  Why you thought you two knew better?   Ballard not only knows more, he knows dramatically more.  As I said in another post, he shared the tip of the iceberg.  He doesn’t share the part of the iceberg that you can’t see.  The 90 percent.  The absence of curiosity is stunning given your occupation.    Now, at the bottom of your post you brought up a new line of attack on me and I have no idea what you’re talking about?   I’m not an optimist?   Since when?  Based on what?   In my 12 years here, only 1-2 posters have ever made that claim.   So what are you talking about?     Finally….   You can stop calling me Sir.  It’s normally said with respect.  You don’t respect me at all.   I’ve extended olive branches publicly and privately, and both have been rejected.  Your choice.  So calling me sir is intended as an insult.   It’s old and boring.   Move on.   I don’t know why you “enjoy engaging with me”.   You take a beating.  But if that’s what you’re in to, be my guest.    Sorry this went so long….       
    • He loves you, you just don't know it (sarcasm) 
    • Cubs actually won one - beat the Giants finally.
    • Jared, put $50 on the Lakers to win it all. They are getting +4000 odds, you would win $2000, if you lose, you lose just $50. Hear me out, those odds will drop bigtime shortly because I think the Lakers will make a huge move to bolster their roster.    LeBron wins his 5th tying Magic and Kobe, Lakers tie Boston with 18. Perfect ending because LeBron looks like a hero + he just beat Kareem's record too. 
    • So….  You’ve been absent 7-10 days (more?) and you’re back looking to start not one, but two fights!  Okie-dokie!      If you want to call me names — fine.  I’d simply respond that my knowledge is counter-balanced by those who THINK they know a lot, but clearly don’t.   On to your other post.  That one is longer, and so will be my response.   
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 18,398