Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How did we ever beat the Ravens?

mirobi48

We are getting absolutely dominated. 

Yeeeesh!

It's all part of the learning experience for a rookie QB. Don't forget guys and gals, this season is just a step in Richardson's overall development. It's certainly dissappointing, but it's all part of the process.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IanColts22 said:

What worst is Houston won Titan won Jags Won.  Well Im only hoping Patriots lose to Dallas.  That'll make me feel a little better 

Guys! Keep your eyes on the big picture. This season is about developing Richardson and figuring out if he's the guy or not. 

It sucks that we lost, but there are still some big positives to take from this game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, stitches said:

Guys! Keep your eyes on the big picture. This season is about developing Richardson and figuring out if he's the guy or not. 

It sucks that we lost, but there are still some big positives to take from this game. 

I kept telling my brother during the game that AR is showing flashes this second half. I’m surprised how good he’s looked overall in his first 3 starts. Just got to keep building him up and he can be special. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

The Colts out played them but I think the difference was defense and the difference was one had a healthy Buckner and one didn’t.  I think the defensive effort would have been better today had Buckner been 100%.

Buckner, and Grover both were hurt. Franklin also later in the game and in OT, had a hurt back. The 3 most important guys on this defense were hurt, and then Flowers who was having a good game, got taken out which was a pretty big deal. 

regardless, it’s fun to watch games again. And that’s all I want for this year along with AR learning. 

• Like 1

To the OP,

To your answer your question, I think we are much better than people think. Some think that our roster has little talent. I beg to differ, we need to improve our Secondary that I would agree on but overall, we are a middle of the pack team right now as in capable playing .500 ball and beating anyone on any given Sunday. We aren't 3 or 4 win team like most predicted. I will take an 8-9/9-8 season with a rookie QB and rookie Headcoach all day. From that point on we can only get better once we get Secondary help. I think had we had Taylor, we could even be 3-1 or 4-0 simply because his HR hitting ability and we would have the ability to control the clock even better. 

58 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Ravens are SB bound! 

I put $100 on DraftKings for Ravens to win the SB before the NFL draft. My payout is $2600 if they win it all. Fingers crossed. 😃

But then, the Bills and Chiefs could ruin it all too. 

• Like 1