Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wake up call. Now all the negative people that picked us to win 3 games can boast again if we do lose. By the way that wasn't a fumble by AR, his off arm hit turf before the ball came out - by rule he was down. Why Shane didn't challenge that is puzzling.   

All turnovers are automatically reviewed. It should have been looked at further. I saw a fumble, personally

• Like 1

Just now, smittywerb said:

yeah that was a bad throw.  Finally get Pittman open pass 10 yds and can’t get it to him

this is why i pushed for taylor to be signed richardson is like lamar can run but is not the greatest passer .   you need to be a run first team and need a good running back .    without a run game richardson has to keep being superman

• Like 1

Feared this type of game from our Colts.  Everyone thought AR return meant the offense would look better.  Not so fast...he is still a rookie prone to rookie mistakes and learning moments.  Minshew gives Colts best opportunity to win now...less flash but more consistency.  But the Colts will continue to start Richardson for the future...as they should.  We should just go easy on the playoff expectations that come with being most likely temporarily in 1st in the AFC South.  

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Underachieved?   The Pacers have over achieved being the 6th seed.  Hopefully they can put the Celtics to the test.  I am happy but still not much of a fan of the NBA.  
    • I think you have the wrong premise that prime time games need to be best games of the week... Last year, all but 3 of the Thursday games were played by teams that were bad - Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, etc.,    So, NFL isn't speculating that Jets games would be good, it's just that they earn money by hitting big market this time.   Also, winning games doesn't relate to a team's quality and talent. Last year, their QBs were bad, which you know and still make an argument out of that, which is weak as you know Rodgers were out of the season in first few plays of the season.    And, as I said, their defense was one of the great in the NFL, even with one of the worst offenses. So, it stands to reason their games will be better than last year, and they've got better backup QB.   Also, quality players deserve spotlight on them, and Jets defense deserves it all. Prime time games add pressure to the offense, but usually that goes well for the defenses so I think it's a good choice.   Jets are still much better than at least 10 other teams, so let's just be happy that one of those worst teams didn't get that much prime time games    Anyway, would we complain if Richardson gets better and Colts get a lot of prime time games next year? 
    • WE NEED THE LAUGHING REACT BACK!! That’s hilarious  
    • So the Seattle defense under Bradley wasn't good?
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 162

• JackWV

JackWV 41

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,769

• Myles

Myles 7,091

• jimmy g

jimmy g 727

• tvturner