Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

1 minute ago, TheEdgeis1 said:

I’ve been watching him on most defensive plays, and he is just terrible.  Playing very timid.  At this point he is a liability out there.

It looked to me like he's avoiding contact, like literally stepping out of the way.

All of Richardson's big plays come from his legs.  Yet to see him make a big play with his arm.  His one TD pass was a short screen to Pittman who did most of the work to get into the end zone.  Hopefully, we see more big plays passing from him soon.   As I type this he hits Downs down the field.  That is a start.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

All of Richardson's big plays come from his legs.  Yet to see him make a big play with his arm.  His one TD pass was a short screen to Pittman who did most of the work to get into the end zone.  Hopefully, we see more big plays passing from him soon.   As I type this he hits Downs down the field.  That is a start.

He just rifled a 30 yarder to Downs...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

is it him or the receivers, or both?  He wasn’t afraid to hit downs, but downs can get open.  The others seem like they can’t. 

• Like 1

I rarely post in there but my first half thoughts are the following:

1.  The Colts are really missing Buckner on defense, he’s only really playing third and fourth down.

2.  This is the most Richardson has not looked NFL ready and yeah I know that won’t be popular.  

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

1.  The Colts are really missing Buckner on defense, he’s only really playing third and fourth down.

2.  This is the most Richardson has not looked NFL ready and yeah I know that won’t be popular.  

He’s playing tentative. I think in large part to his concussion last game and probably being told he needs to be more careful. 

Careful first, making plays second. What it looks like to me. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

If he scores on this drive I will disagree.

Just now, coming on strong said:

20 million a year to be a paper weight ....    speed and franklin are both playing better at a quarter of his salary .   never sign non premium positions to record breaking deals

He's also coming off injury. How much he's paid is irrelevant. Doesn't make you heal and get back to speed any faster.

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

is it him or the receivers, or both?  He wasn’t afraid to hit downs, but downs can get open.  The others seem like they can’t. 

Too early to tell but probably a little of both.  Pierce can't catch.  Pittman can make a big play down field if given the opportunity.  Downs gets open as you say.  Isaiah McKensie is not consistent in my opinion...drops too many.

• Like 1