Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, smittywerb said:

Blake got destroyed, love ARs pocket awareness.  

Yeah, I imagine Donald will do that all game. Steichen should  not let that happen. Put a TE over there to help chip him. 

Everybody is worried about the designed runs, but that is what will help us keep this rams front on edge. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Walterfootball listed 5 players selected as DAY 3 Draft Sleepers. Simpson was on their list. Simpson will slide in the 2024 NFL Draft because he is skinny. At 6-foot, 179 pounds, he needs to add weight for tackling in the NFL. If Simpson can develop in a pro strength and conditioning over his rookie season, he could turn into a quality starter by the end of his first pro contract. Simpson - "I'm ready to continue to do what I was destined for. Continue to grow as a player, continue to show everybody why I feel like I'm one of the best players in the country, one of the best safeties in the draft."  Draftnetwork - Second Team All-SEC (2023) • Jim Thorpe Award semifinalist (2023) “Jaylin Simpson is a versatile defensive back who has cornerback athleticism and burst paired with the safety vision and instincts to be an impact player in the secondary.” 
    • I hear you but I do think he's good entertainment. However , I don't think he should criticize teams for exactly what he did in this instance . I'm sure Ballard evaluated the 2 edge rushers and 2-3 top CBs and made his best educated selection .To say "I like the players " but your draft was downgraded because" I think you should have thrown away your evaluations and went what I think was a bigger need " is off base to say the least.
    • Yeah I’d rather not let them hang around and find any kind of hope.    Reports this afternoon say Giannis and Lillard likely to miss tonight as well. 
    • I have been reading a few articles today presenting the pros and cons of picking up Kwity Paye’s 5th year option.  They are not really making it seem like it’s an easy decision.  Having Latu fall into their laps surely surprised them.  14m is a big number fully guaranteed.  With Latu on board I’m not sure I would do it.  Ebukam actually graded out higher than Paye last year I believe.  Paye could be a candidate to trade if we don’t pick up the option.  With it I would think it would be tougher.  Either way we are going to find out soon.
    • Time to move the discussion forward, boys. The Athletic’s 2025 mock draft has the Colts picking 12th and taking Georgia safety Malaki Starks. #NeverTooEarly 
  • Members

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 3,038

• Scott Pennock

Scott Pennock 4,413

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,367

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 132

• MFT5

MFT5 325

• cjwhiskers