Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

I was Confident all week Gay would struggle this week. It’s how the world works. He was on talk shows, had a lot of recognition, & likely in his own head. 

That hurts. Colts needed something to go into halftime feeling good about lol. It’d be great if we could get a big stop here going into halftime 

I can live with the lack of execution and talent.   We all knew this was going to be a rebuilding, retooling year. 

However, the lack of focus, mental discipline irritates me.  Speed with the late hit and now Pittmans false start stand out. 

• Like 2

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Bull he’s over throwing WRs, fumbling snaps and letting plays develop that’s on him.  Stop making excuses.  

1 over throw?  Stuff happens.   A fumble where is was really down?  And a fumbled snap?  From 2nd string center.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I’ve noticed that from the Colts under Shane.  They aren’t that disciplined, too many penalties and too many little mistakes.  Not calling for Shane’s head but an area he needs to improve.

It is in 1 game Dear God, how was our discipline the last 2 weeks and against the great  Stroud? We just beat Lamar and Stroud on the road and have 1 bad game and people in here are ready to say all kinds of nonsense. Yeah we have played like trash today, Wooptie Damn Doo, 1 game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Bull he’s over throwing WRs, fumbling snaps and letting plays develop that’s on him.  Stop making excuses.  

He’s had one overthrow. Defender made a good play on forcing the fumble. One bad snap. % happens. Quit acting like Richardson is the reason this team isn’t doing anything. EVERYONE misses throws, it happens. You’re acting like he’s got 3 interceptions and hasn’t made any completions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2