Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

# this day. AR hurt. Pipe burst in my house and water leaked everywhere. Refs just did nothing about AR being busted in his head. 

I hate this day. 

That’s why I drink my friend. You can either laugh and shake your head or cry… I’ve cried enough about this team. I’ve come to expect our luck has run out for years to come. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

We thought coaching was a problem with Reich.  Shane is off to a horrible start.

he’s a rookie HC.  Besides his 4th down calls this was actually a good coached game by him. I put this more on the lack of explosiveness of our offense which isn’t a coaching problem, that’s a GM problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Couldn’t even get one yard. Defense gave up 31 points. Blame who you want but defense and the lack of offensive weapons along with the terrible o line play.

You would blame the defense for giving the Jags fantastic field position via turnovers on their scoring drives? The defense played pretty great besides a few plays where our CBs got burned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, csmopar said:

It’s a rookie HC and QB, Wth do people expect. You all would have quit on Peyton Manning day one . Geez

Didn’t quit on Manning. The excuse you guys keep making are unreal. This team and the players that have been here for years have no excuses. Slow start after slow start. It’s getting old 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

That’s why I drink my friend. You can either laugh and shake your head or cry… I’ve cried enough about this team. I’ve come to expect our luck has run out for years to come. 

I’m out of alcohol. Wife’s car needs new brakes put on, so she took my car to work today. Not gonna pay the outrageous price to have anything delivered. I’m just done today. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

we have a 24 year old all pro running back that many here said we didnt need .    instead lets watch deon jackson get 2 yards a carry and average 25 yards a game

How much are you going to pay him?  He wants about 16mil.  AND you don't know if the ankle is healed.  You gonna' pay him??

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

we have a 24 year old all pro running back that many here said we didnt need .    instead lets watch deon jackson get 2 yards a carry and average 25 yards a game

we don’t need an all pro, we need someone serviceable, and deon couldn’t even be that.  Go get fournette or hunt and we’ll be fine

• Like 2