Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If colts continue to stop the run game, will Pickett be able to move the chains? Will he try to "Hurts" the Colts? 

How will Mike Tomlin approach this game? 

How will Colts OL and Matt Ryan survive the onslaught? Will JT be the difference in play making or will he get contained too? 

Another defensive game where the offense looks bad bad? 

Dang.. I think I was a teenager the last time we beat Pitt.. and that was barely a win. I'm 32 now. Have 3 children, the oldest of which is 10. Monday isn't of our defense getting torched, like Ben did to us the last 4-5 times. Our Offense is gonna get torched lol I could line up on our LT and get past him.. my 5'7" 145 frame would just swim right past him. So I'm not excited to see this Pitt d-line against us.. 

However, Pitt won't score much on us...

Something like 13-10

Post their bye, PIT has looked like a different team. Not necessarily a good team, but it would have been much preferable to play them earlier in the season. 

Now they have gotten a boost to their defense and the offense is starting to figure itself out.

But it is a home game...and the Colts will be up for it.

I think PIT wins 24-10. 

29 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Post their bye, PIT has looked like a different team. Not necessarily a good team, but it would have been much preferable to play them earlier in the season. 

Now they have gotten a boost to their defense and the offense is starting to figure itself out.

They are playing better ball, the Steelers that is.  I think Pickett is getting comfortable playing the NFL game.  

1st 4 games vs last 3 games:

7 INT's          1 INT

61 rushing yards   102 rushing yards

1 hour ago, shasta519 said:

But it is a home game...and the Colts will be up for it.

I think PIT wins 24-10. 

"Post bye" as in when TJ Watt returned.

31 minutes ago, Myles said:

They are playing better ball, the Steelers that is.  I think Pickett is getting comfortable playing the NFL game.  

1st 4 games vs last 3 games:

7 INT's          1 INT

61 rushing yards   102 rushing yards

I think if they watch the 4Q of that IND/PHI game...Pickett running the ball will no doubt be a staple of their game plan.

Just now, buccolts said:

"Post bye" as in when TJ Watt returned.

On defense, that's pretty much it. They also got Minkah back last week.

But the offense has looked better. The run game is much stronger and Pickett isn't turning the ball over. They scored more points in the past two games than the previous 4 before the bye. 

Just looks like a better team and one that is coming together. Too late for any playoffs, but probably finish the year strong with a top 15 pick and head into next season ready to contend for the playoffs. 

Where PIT is now is where I think IND will be next year around this time (if they go with a rookie QB next year)...though possibly with more of a 5-5 type record.

I was a few FGs too generous on the Philly 20-16 prediction. 

Our lack of offense but a decent defense to go with an average Pitt offense results in a Pitt win 16-13.

Like always, it probably comes down to one of the opponent's elite players in an impact position beating one of our nonelite players in an impact position to make a play at the end of the game, causing the Colts to lose a winnable game.

29 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I heard someone say how colts need to go with more 3 or 4 WR and spread  things out rather then using multiple tight ends. That where they have been the most successful. It actually gives Ryan a tiny bit longer to throw.

I don't recall any 4 WR sets last week (maybe last play) last week. 

But did see more 3 WR sets last week.

We spread things out vs TN too, but didn't help much. Helped last week though. 

Archived