Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Taylor played like a dud today, last year he was Emmitt Smith, this year he stinks. Matt Ryan is better than Wentz, if anyone thinks otherwise they are silly. Taylor and Leonard both are nowhere near like they were last year.

being better than awful is not much better .  carson is awful  ryan is below average

Taylor played like a dud today, last year he was Emmitt Smith, this year he stinks. Matt Ryan is better than Wentz, if anyone thinks otherwise they are silly. Taylor and Leonard both are nowhere near like they were last year.

I'm shocked Leonard didn't play.

He was cleared and ready to play but frank held him out of the biggest game of the season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep

its not all on the offense line plenty of plays ryan had time and holds the ball looking scared twitching and throws a bad pass .   he just doesnt have it anymore and its weird how franks pumps him up like he is elite .   scoring 13 points a game is not okay the offense under jacoby looked way better

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Irsay forced a QB change when all there was left was a bad QB. I'd bet every single dollar in my bank account that Wentz would have FAR WORSE STATS than Ryan does if he were still here with this Oline. You literally tunnel every thing about this team and refuse to actually look at stuff outside whatever little thought you have that you think is right.

You don’t think it’s funny he forced a change because Wentz was so bad then the QB play has gotten worse? At this point all I can do is laugh because it’s just ridiculous at this point. I said I don’t care if Wentz wasn’t the guy unless there was a significant upgrade you don’t change QB. Somehow we got worse.

7 minutes ago, esmort said:

Did anyone really expect a different outcome?

This is the Colts ... Definition of mediocrity.

Yeah we suck, Matt has a noodle arm, Ballard doesn't know how to build a team, Frank needs to be fired tomorrow. I covered it all for you, where were you last week when we won lmao . Now you are here, have fun. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I’ll bet you your $10.09 that Wentz would have not had nearly the turnovers Ryan has if he had stayed.

I know you think $10.09 is a lot of money, so I'm sure if I pulled a $50 out of my wallet and gave it to you to buy some better insults, you still couldn't do it.

Wentz threw stupid interceptions. Remember those lefties? You can go away now.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Giants are beating the Jags but still lots of time left (over 5 min). I hope the Colts are ahead of the Jags after this game. 

They will be regardless.

3-3-1

Vs

3-4 or 2-5

Ugly. Only game out of Division. Again division record won't matter come the end.

Titans are far from good team. They are catchable.

• Like 1

Tennessee should feel very fortunate to get this win today. I thought Reich made a lot of good decisions. We turned the ball over. That’s a credit to the Titans defense. They earned them. 

Haack cannot stay a member of the Colts. There is no way anyone will convince me he is better than any NFL caliber punter sitting at home right now. Take the top 6 available, roll a dice, and our team improves overnight. 

This defense played lights out today. Held the Titans offense to 4 field goals. A defensive performance like this should result in a win every game, 100% of the time. 

At the end of the day, we are 3-3-1. We are a .500 football team with 10 games to go. We will need to have a strong run to stay alive. We probably need to win 7 of the next 10 to make the playoffs. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I know you think $10.09 is a lot of money, so I'm sure if I pulled a $50 out of my wallet and gave it to you to buy some better insults, you still couldn't do it.

Wentz threw stupid interceptions. Remember those lefties? You can go away now.

Easy easy….it was joking about the money you have. Maybe I should have put the sarcastic guy next to it. 

I remember Wentz’s poor plays yes, but Ryan has done more in a third of the games than Wentz did, and if Wentz had been here another year he would have known the playbook and team better than last year and that very well “could” have easily meant he would have improved from his previous year. It’s common sense.

• Like 1

I am as well and if Taylor was playing anywhere near like last year we would've won this game. He looks bad.

He had 10 carries for 58yds...

7 catches on 8 passes thrown his way (DL deflected other)

What are you talking bout?

Only thing you can say he did bad today was miss David Long on the one blitz 

• Like 3

Just now, w87r said:

They will be regardless.

3-3-1

Vs

3-4 or 2-5

Ugly. Only game out of Division. Again division record won't matter come the end.

Titans are far from good team. They are catchable.

Ok. I did not realize that. The Jags look a lot better than their record. 

Have the Colts won only non-division games? 

2 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Easy easy….it was joking about the money you have. Maybe I should have put the sarcastic guy next to it. 

I remember Wentz’s poor plays yes, but Ryan has done more in a third of the games than Wentz did, and if Wentz had been here another year he would have known the playbook and team better than last year and that very well “could” have easily meant he would have improved from his previous year. It’s common sense.

Common sense can also point out this Oline is a shell of what Wentz had last year. Knowing the playbook or not won't help the Oline not be a dumpster fire. I don't think any QB would have the ability to be consistently good behind this line. This is why I get worked up over people putting every single thing on Ryan.

3 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

if Wentz had been here another year he would have known the playbook and team better than last year and that very well “could” have easily meant he would have improved from his previous year. It’s common sense.

I agree. Continuity is not valued enough. 

• Like 1