Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

What’s the point of making Sam backup QB of your not going to use him on a day when they are getting this much pressure. By the second half it should have been clear we needed to use him on a few plays.

Yea they should have given the kid a few chances.

What's most shocking is this. I had a lot of questions going into the season. However, if  u told me the 2 biggest failures so far 7 games in was the Oline and Matt Ryan, I wouldnt  have believed u. Honestly, I am just shocked so far. I would have questioned the corner and safety play. Our young wr and even the  growth of our 2 Dline picks from last year. But a 37 year old veteran qb with a new lease on life and the most expensive Oline.....wow just wow. Need to start over.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Had to make a split second decision. This isn’t madden where you get super fast instant replays.

Don't argue that logic. We have a lot of people who think everything is like Madden, and you can instantly replay everything before you challenge. Doesn't work that way IN REAL TIME WHEN THE OTHER TEAM IS RUNNING TO THE * LINE.

• Like 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

What's most shocking is this. I had a lot of questions going into the season. However, if  u told me the 2 biggest failures so far 7 games in was the Oline and Matt Ryan, I wouldnt  have believed u. Honestly, I am just shocked so far. I would have questioned the corner and safety play. Our young wr and even the  growth of our 2 Dline picks from last year. But a 37 year old veteran qb with a new lease on life and the most expensive Oline.....wow just wow. Need to start over.

its just how the colts are since luck left they give false hope .    they are in trouble with serious flaws with the team