Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Disappointing really. I didn't expect this. All the Wentz comments crack me up though, he sucked when it counted last year in a Colts uniform. Commanders aren't winning anything big, so what is the big deal that Wentz is having 1 good game. The same people that are all over Wentz jockstrap were ripping him last year. If we do lose this, it is obviously a bad loss but next week is a different week. What if Ryan wins at Jacks and Wentz plays like doo doo next week, people overreact in here way too much.

At this moment of time...Wentz is far better ...are you Jim Irsay?

Ok. I've had enough and have turned off the TV. This team is not ready to play and that rests squarely on Reich's shoulders. Whether the practices are too easy or the problem is something else doesn't matter. I've been a Colt fan since their days in Baltimore (went to games there) and am finding it increasingly difficult to watch this team and their incompetence. Maybe Ballard and Reich are not the duo many thought they were.

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m forced to watch the Ravens and Steelers/Bengals as well. It’s neat to see what happens on teams that can make some actual offense and defense happen. I knew Leonard being out would hurt, but I didn’t think the defense would play like a middle school team without him. 

Leonard has played the last how  many season openers and same result. This is not due to his absence.

• Thanks 2