Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz could be first qb not to throw a road int

CurBeatElite

Pretty wild Stat. As much as some on here like to bash him, Wentz is doing a very good job of not turning the ball over. 

I hope I didn't jinx him by posting this, but I thought it was worth posting. Pretty impressive if you think about all the qbs who have played in this league. 

13 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

Pretty wild Stat. As much as some on here like to bash him, Wentz is doing a very good job of not turning the ball over. 

I hope I didn't jinx him by posting this, but I thought it was worth posting. Pretty impressive if you think about all the qbs who have played in this league. 

You Didnt Oh No GIF by Morphin

Don’t jinx it!

That is a really impressive stat though.

Was really fortunate to not have at least one in SF. But “should have been” INTs don’t count as anything but incomplete passes. 

His completion % seems much higher on the road as well. 

This is a very bad post to make lol. TY asked in his presser why colts lose in jax. He said turnovers. We have had at least 2 turnovers every game.  

8 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Don’t jinx it!

That is a really impressive stat though.

Was really fortunate to not have at least one in SF. But “should have been” INTs don’t count as anything but incomplete passes. 

His completion % seems much higher on the road as well. 

I think I read something like 5% higher on the road. Such a weird stat.

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i think it will benefit the colts to play on the road in the playoffs if they make it .    colts have played bad at home overall and good on the road .

Agree.  With the exception of the NE game, from the TV-watcher perspective...the crowds have been kind of "meh."

20 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Agree.  With the exception of the NE game, from the TV-watcher perspective...the crowds have been kind of "meh."

20 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I've felt we've really had no home field advantage since the RCA Dome went bye bye honestly.

4 hours ago, CurBeatElite said:

That's very impressive. Thanks for sharing. 

12 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think it comes down to playing a easier road schedule then a home schedule. Then the slow start hurt with two home games. I heard a stat the other day how road teams are actually doing better on the road then home this year. Wild stat.

Arizona

San Francisco

Bills

Those are aren’t easy by any stretch of the imagination.

13 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Arizona

San Francisco

Bills

Those are aren’t easy by any stretch of the imagination.

Also forgot to add it comes down to when we play them. SF and AZ were struggling when we played them. We were also hot by the time we played Bills and AZ. Had we played Bills and AZ earlier might of had a different result.

6 hours ago, CurBeatElite said:

Netflix Original Series Jinx GIF by League of Legends

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I swear the entire national media keeps tweeting this. I know what their agenda is. 

The national media has…..   an agenda?!?   

Don’t keep us all in suspense, do tell?!

(Now that I’m retired, I don’t have my secret decoder ring anymore!)

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The national media has…..   an agenda?!?   

Don’t keep us all in suspense, do tell?!

(Now that I’m retired, I don’t have my secret decoder ring anymore!)

If you have been paying attention the National media just sits and can’t wait for Wentz to make a dumb play so they can pounce on it. It’s clear they want him to mess up with all these tweets so they can keep trashing him.

53 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If you have been paying attention the National media just sits and can’t wait for Wentz to make a dumb play so they can pounce on it. It’s clear they want him to mess up with all these tweets so they can keep trashing him.

Well ask him to stop making bone headed plays so the media can trash someone else.

First the agenda in camp was about the back up QB’s. Now it’s about Wentz. Maybe you have the agenda & they are just reporting what they see or are told?

3 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Also forgot to add it comes down to when we play them. SF and AZ were struggling when we played them. We were also hot by the time we played Bills and AZ. Had we played Bills and AZ earlier might of had a different result.

Like how if we faced titans and Seattle later the results would be different

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Yep. It’s a crime that we played both Titans games so early. NFL knew  it was colts Titans for division. How was that not scheduled as the last one or two games of the season.

I feel they really thought Urban Meyer and company would have success immediately, leaving the Colts and Jags game as a premium matchup. I agree though. Had the schedule been moved around a bit differently, this weekend could have been a game for the division title. Oh well.

We are a run first team, that translates anywhere but especially in out door stadiums late in the season. Jax not so much since it will be 80 and sunny but other spots for sure. If we have to go to Buffalo next week we likely win there once again in cold windy conditions. I dont expect Carson to take many chances tomorrow, take what Jags give you is more then enough to win this contest.

Archived