Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

It’s hard to have sustained confidence in Wentz.  He and Frank just can’t get on the same page.  Frank refuses to accept the fact that JT & our O Line is the key to our offensive success.  He’s gonna die on the hill that Carson is elite.  He’s gotta scheme things up better for him to make that true.  Just disappointing our MVP candidate only gets 20 carries in a must win game where our QB was out most of the week and clearly off today. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

It’s hard to have sustained confidence in Wentz.  He and Frank just can’t get on the same page.  Frank refuses to accept the fact that JT & our O Line is the key to our offensive success.  He’s gonna die on the hill that Carson is elite.  He’s gotta scheme things up better for him to make that true.  Just disappointing our MVP candidate only gets 20 carries in a must win game where our QB was out most of the week and clearly off today. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

But they did come back from 10 point deficit. 

That wasn’t the point. We have made comebacks from 7 points before but could never finish the job. Same case here. I’m not in the mood to harp on technicalities.

Our team is not made for comebacks. Pass rush and offensive firepower with a QB that can make plays consistently when behind are all things we don’t have. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Ravens and the Dolphins lost. Colts will win next week. The Colts will go to the playoffs.

Yeah we are ok, we were due for a let down. I was talking smack in here all week but I told a guy at work last night that this game had 'let down written all over it'. I still thought we would win but this doesn't shock me. We will beat the Jags and still get in.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah we are ok, we were due for let down. I was talking smack in here all week but I told a guy at work last night that this game had 'let down written all over it'. I still thought we would win but this doesn't shock me. We will beat the Jags and still get in.

Glad you came out and admitted to be talking smack all week. 

4 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

We sneak into the playoffs with a win next week but damn it's not gonna feel that good. Hard to be excited about our QB. This team is a slightly better version fo that Jacoby Brisset team 

Brissett would have actually completed that pass to TY.

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

140 passing yards and 40 of them were on a fluke play .    it is wentz fault you cant throw for a 100 yards miss wide open guys all game hold the ball .

It gets better. 

We gave up a 1st and 2nd rounder for him.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

140 passing yards and 40 of them were on a fluke play .    it is wentz fault you cant throw for a 100 yards miss wide open guys all game hold the ball .

He is not a accurate passer and makes questionable decisions for a veteran qb, I think he has made more big plays with his legs. 

• Like 1