Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Weekly Reich complaint thread (haha)

Happy2BeHere

53 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

Great game. Some really nice calls. Really liked how they used Hines.

His 7-pass 1-run drive right before half when it was still 24-7 was my only concern. 

I do like doing the misdirection with Jines coming across, as it adds a better element. I am hoping, we do that run, and will take the toss to JT some of the times too, as it appears people are crashing in a bunch

1 hour ago, Happy2BeHere said:

All right let’s hear it! What possibly can we complain about this week? 

I don’t have one, perfect game called by Reich IMO, it was too perfect, there is my complaint haha 

It was starting when we went 9 passes and 1 run in second half , I was starting to get mad but then he starting running again 

Great game bu Frank.

He seemed to slip back on our 1st drive of 2nd half, but someone must have straightened him out cuz then it was all Taylor........ finally the right way to finish.

Very proud of this team.  Its easy to forget they’ve gone 5-1 in the last 6.  Just keep winning, play smart, use our best weapon..... the run.   We could be a very dangerous team if we get in the playoffs.
 This is the gameplan we’ve all been waiting for.  I hope we stick with it.

8 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Its easy to forget they’ve gone 5-1 in the last 6.

Its easy to forget when bombarded with the near daily preaching, and then watching the games by focusing on every offensive and defensive play looking for reasons to criticize the coaching staff.

2 hours ago, jbaron04 said:

It was starting when we went 9 passes and 1 run in second half , I was starting to get mad but then he starting running again 

Me too but he flipped the script on the next drive. Frank also gave JT 8-10 more carries than normal.  I kept waiting for him to give Hines a full series or two.  I'll be honest, if we need JT to carry the rock 30x per game to win, I'd be worried about his health. But we're in playoff mode from here on out

21 hours ago, Smash Mouth said:

Me too but he flipped the script on the next drive. Frank also gave JT 8-10 more carries than normal.  I kept waiting for him to give Hines a full series or two.  I'll be honest, if we need JT to carry the rock 30x per game to win, I'd be worried about his health. But we're in playoff mode from here on out

I agree with you 100%. We are in playoff mode and hopefully frank has figured it out get JT the ball and use Carson as needed to open it up for JT. Like when JT is getting the ball it wears defenses down and let’s our defense rest. I understand the NFL is a passing league but JT is our best player not Carson… even doe he has played winning football for us but this team needs to be JT and oline(one of the most expensive in NFL)featured on offense and when teams give us a favorable match up we utilize the play action and passing. 

22 hours ago, DougDew said:

Its easy to forget when bombarded with the near daily preaching, and then watching the games by focusing on every offensive and defensive play looking for reasons to criticize the coaching staff.

Don’t get me wrong a win is win all day every day. But Yes you have to criticize them cause some of the play calling like when we go 7-10 strait passes or all of a sudden we go prevent def instead of staying with what go us up. It shows up in the big games and I would be lying if injuries wasn’t the reason for our 1-4 start but that’s part of the game 

On 11/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, DougDew said:

Great job.  Came out with a pass heavy first few series to get us an early 14-0 lead.  And the offense executed it well.  

Huh? In the first two series... Perfect balance.

8 runs

8 passes

7 runs to 4 passes the first drive to set the tone. Totally opened things up for the pass in the second drive after the INT which was 1 to 4. 

• 1st & 10 at IND 35
    • (14:53 - 1st) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass short left to T.Hilton pushed ob at IND 43 for 8 yards (T.White).
  • 2nd & 2 at IND 43
    • (14:15 - 1st) C.Wentz pass incomplete short right to K.Granson. Pressure on QB: J.Hughes.
  • 3rd & 2 at IND 43
    • (14:10 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Taylor up the middle to IND 46 for 3 yards (T.Johnson, L.Wallace).
  • 1st & 10 at IND 46
    • (13:30 - 1st) N.Hines right end to BUF 46 for 8 yards (G.Rousseau). End-around, handoff from C.Wentz.
  • 2nd & 2 at BUF 46
    • (12:50 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Taylor up the middle to BUF 36 for 10 yards (A.Klein, T.White).
  • 1st & 10 at BUF 36
    • (12:08 - 1st) C.Wentz pass short left to J.Taylor pushed ob at BUF 40 for -4 yards (A.Klein, T.Johnson). Penalty on IND-J.Doyle, Offensive Pass Interference, declined.
  • 2nd & 14 at BUF 40
    • (11:42 - 1st) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass short middle to M.Pittman to BUF 22 for 18 yards (T.White, M.Hyde).
  • 1st & 10 at BUF 22
    • (11:02 - 1st) J.Taylor right guard to BUF 16 for 6 yards (M.Addison).
  • 2nd & 4 at BUF 16
    • (10:20 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Taylor up the middle to BUF 6 for 10 yards (M.Hyde; T.White).
  • 1st & Goal at BUF 6
    • (9:42 - 1st) J.Taylor left guard to BUF 3 for 3 yards (M.Milano, E.Oliver).
  • 2nd & Goal at BUF 3
    • (8:55 - 1st) Jonathan Taylor 3 Yard Rush M.Badgley extra point is GOOD, Center-L.Rhodes, Holder-R.Sanchez.

• 1st & 10 at IND 43
    • (3:58 - 1st) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass incomplete short middle to J.Doyle.
  • 2nd & 10 at IND 43
    • (3:54 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Taylor left end pushed ob at BUF 46 for 11 yards (J.Poyer).
  • 1st & 10 at BUF 46
    • (3:14 - 1st) C.Wentz pass short left to J.Doyle to BUF 28 for 18 yards (L.Wallace).
  • 1st & 10 at BUF 28
    • (2:32 - 1st) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass short left to M.Pittman to BUF 23 for 5 yards (V.Butler, H.Phillips).
  • 2nd & 5 at BUF 23
    • (1:38 - 1st) Jonathan Taylor Pass From Carson Wentz for 23 Yrds M.Badgley extra point is GOOD, Center-L.Rhodes, Holder-R.Sanchez.

Archived