Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

It has become painfully obvious that the Colts lack sufficient receiving talent, both at WE and TE. We have ONE WR...Pittman...TY is done...Campbell is injury-prone...the others are mediocre. At TE we have no top players. Wentz is trying to make chicken soup out of chicken droppings.

Ballard has drafted D at the expense of the O...we are not going anywhere until Ballard drafts early some good offensive players.

The issue is WENTZ DOESNT NEED TO DO MUCH at this point they’re forcing him to pass JT is the hottest thing running the ball besides Henry since last year yet we still decide not to feed this man can’t keep blaming the talent we’ve had worse taken wayyyy further 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CanuckColt said:

It has become painfully obvious that the Colts lack sufficient receiving talent, both at WE and TE. We have ONE WR...Pittman...TY is done...Campbell is injury-prone...the others are mediocre. At TE we have no top players. Wentz is trying to make chicken soup out of chicken droppings.

Ballard has drafted D at the expense of the O...we are not going anywhere until Ballard drafts early some good offensive players.

The other problem is that his D picks havent exactly made huge positive impact for us.

Turay has as many offsides penalties as sacks.

Is Banago even on the team?

Ya Sin is good that he is told to play 10 yards off a receiver on a 3rd and 8.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Ballard is going to have to take a hard look at Eberflus and the pass rush scheme. Because it isn’t working. Baker probably needs to go too. 

Wentz with 30 pass attempts is too much.

Ballard needs to force Reich to give up playcalling. 

We have a top 5 RB in Taylor and he’s getting 14,5 carries on average per game. 

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s getting annoying everyone blaming him for the downfall. If he wins in Carolina it will just be proof that it was more player related and QB stability related. I have always thought it was the QB stability and some personal issues and not his play calling that everyone screams about. This past year was the only year this offense had trouble scoring.
    • That is why the GM was let go. That is why Kliff Kingsbury is chilling in some Aloha like destination knowing that not many coaches can make it work with Murray.    But the Cardinals are in a very very bad spot, to be honest, with the cap and they can't afford to take on another rookie QB if they want to salvage their investment with the big contract for Murray while re-signing other players.   At least, with Lamar Jackson, it is only contract issues but as a player and teammate, Lamar has been everything the Ravens have asked for.
    • The league literally just changed to rules last season that put us here. I’d be surprised if they changed them again this soon. 
    • I never wanted him fired and never thought he was the problem so your barking up the wrong tree.
    • This is a laughable statement to me. I personally LOVE Frank the man. I LOVED Frank as the backup qb in Buffalo and remember that playoff game against the Oilers where he led the big comeback. One of the greatest games EVER! I also wish him nothing but success in Carolina and was happy for him to get another shot because I also believe that Ballard is part to blame for where the team currently sits.   Now with that being said just because I wasn't a big fan of his offense nor his predictable playcalling doesn’t mean there's any HATE toward him. I was on the keep Frank as hc just appoint someone else to call plays. Frank WAS reportedly fired in San Diego because of his lackluster offense. That's not a hate driven statement. Frank DIDN'T call plays in Philly. That's not a hate driven statement. Frank lost his job here due mostly to the stalled offense that had trouble scoring and the man who FIRED him does not HATE him. As a matter of fact it was reported that Jim reached out and congratulated Frank with a well wish for success. Figuring out that something doesn't work whether it's here or somewhere else doesn’t make you a hater.
  • Members

• Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 29,459

• Derakynn

Derakynn 285

• gspdx

gspdx 1,533

• danlhart87

danlhart87 12,983

• csmopar

csmopar 11,481

• boo2202