Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

That Mo Cox pass was most definitely PI! If the db/S wraps his arm around the waist! 9xs out of 10 that is called! I guess this was the 10th time! Im at the game and they didn't show a good review of the Int/Lewis fumble! So I was too quick to judge if there was a TV replay of it, but from where I was standing, I didnt see Lewis lose the ball! These refs have been pretty one sided for Tenn it seems! Hope it changes asap! Seems like Ted Donahee is officiating this game! I swear, I saw him ref the sPacers/Nets game the other night when Durant threw the ball in the stands!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gregr507 said:

I was speaking more generally, every fan base is guilty of it. Wasn't trying to call anyone out in particular. Eaststreet is a good poster and so are you, please don't take it personally. We just disagree on the call, that's ok

Honest question; so what? If people want to be homers, on their own forum, let them. You don’t have to police them. Disagree, but don’t be surprised when fans on their own board disagree.

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

The ebb and flow of an NFL game. At least Wentz looks confident. I'd back him if it's tight in the 4th right now.

Yup. Playing great. And has made some very smart plays. The pass to Mo was on too.

PS... I know he was talking to you, but he disagreed with me right before. And I'm kinda known as the anti-sunshine guy lol, so thought I'd throw it out there.. 

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Thanks to Tyquan Lewis. Again I’ll restrain myself from saying anything about him.

Dude made a great play, then blew out his knee... can't really hate.. 

• Like 3

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Yea but the game is now more accurate to both teams skill sets. Still, would’ve been nice to have a blowout here.

Yeah was looking like a smooth game and of course we 'Colt' it up...

Let's hope we pull this off.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Honest question; so what? If people want to be homers, on their own forum, let them. You don’t have to police them. Disagree, but don’t be surprised when fans on their own board disagree.

I suppose that's true. But if you want to get worked up over something, it should be something legitimate. The refs have made plenty of bad calls to be upset about, I just don't think that play was one of them. Reading various forums I see homerism everywhere, from basically all teams. I just don't understand why it's so hard for people to be objective

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Kinda fitting the way the game is set up. Not quite lose and done but would be a big blow. 

Time for the Colts to decide who they want to be in the 2nd half. Let Wentz/Taylor loose as we might need to win a shoot out..

Just go ahead and assume Henry opens it up in the second half. Make them take time to do it and get a stop here and there. Let Wentz prove his value to this team. I like it

18 minutes ago, gregr507 said:

I disagree. People need to try to be impartial. Not calling you out specifically, but being a homer isn't a good look. Be objective

Saying that someone is "being a homer" is not a good look and is certainly not objective.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gregr507 said:

I suppose that's true. But if you want to get worked up over something, it should be something legitimate. The refs have made plenty of bad calls to be upset about, I just don't think that play was one of them. Reading various forums I see homerism everywhere, from basically all teams. I just don't understand why it's so hard for people to be objective

Because fan is short for fanatic.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Because fan is short of fanatic.

lol fair enough, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, just trying to support the fact that you can be a fan while still being objective is all. No hard feelings towards anyone and I hope you're all enjoying the game and having a nice sunday

• Like 2

Just now, gregr507 said:

lol fair enough, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, just trying to support the fact that you can be a fan while still being objective is all. No hard feelings towards anyone and I hope you're all enjoying the game and having a nice sunday

It's all good. Appreciate the follow up posting to clarify.

• Like 1