Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Just now, gregr507 said:

He had his hand on his side but he didn't turn him. Yeah he was all over him, it was good coverage. Not every call that goes against your team is a bad

Nope sorry, pretty clear PI. Arm on him way before ball pulling him back and then using it as leverage to get up over him. MAC would have done better flopping 

1 minute ago, gregr507 said:

He had his hand on his side but he didn't turn him. Yeah he was all over him, it was good coverage. Not every call that goes against your team is a bad call

That was a horrible call. Easily PI. And the radio guys were even all over the refs. It met every definition of PI.

• Like 3

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Nope sorry, pretty clear PI. Arm on him way before ball pulling him back and then using it as leverage to get up over him. MAC would have done better flopping 

I disagree. People need to try to be impartial. Not calling you out specifically, but being a homer isn't a good look. Be objective

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It’s super hindsight but I wonder how this game would be if we punted on the last failed 4th.

That said, don’t hate that we did go for it 

Not even punt. It was 3rd and 2. If you know you're going to go for it on 4th, then run the ball on 3rd. You have a healthy o-line and a very good running back. Whole thing was stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It's okay he was calling me the homer :lol:

I was speaking more generally, every fan base is guilty of it. Wasn't trying to call anyone out in particular. Eaststreet is a good poster and so are you, please don't take it personally. We just disagree on the call, that's ok

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It’s super hindsight but I wonder how this game would be if we punted on the last failed 4th.

That said, don’t hate that we did go for it 

I don’t hate it either. But I hate the playcall. Should’ve been Taylor. 

Just now, gregr507 said:

I was speaking more generally, every fan base is guilty of it. Wasn't trying to call anyone out in particular. Eaststreet is a good poster and so are you, please don't take it personally. We just disagree on the call, that's ok

You're all good, I was mostly poking fun.

• Like 1