Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Just now, gregr507 said:

He had his hand on his side but he didn't turn him. Yeah he was all over him, it was good coverage. Not every call that goes against your team is a bad

Nope sorry, pretty clear PI. Arm on him way before ball pulling him back and then using it as leverage to get up over him. MAC would have done better flopping 

1 minute ago, gregr507 said:

He had his hand on his side but he didn't turn him. Yeah he was all over him, it was good coverage. Not every call that goes against your team is a bad call

That was a horrible call. Easily PI. And the radio guys were even all over the refs. It met every definition of PI.

• Like 3

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Nope sorry, pretty clear PI. Arm on him way before ball pulling him back and then using it as leverage to get up over him. MAC would have done better flopping 

I disagree. People need to try to be impartial. Not calling you out specifically, but being a homer isn't a good look. Be objective

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It’s super hindsight but I wonder how this game would be if we punted on the last failed 4th.

That said, don’t hate that we did go for it 

Not even punt. It was 3rd and 2. If you know you're going to go for it on 4th, then run the ball on 3rd. You have a healthy o-line and a very good running back. Whole thing was stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It's okay he was calling me the homer :lol:

I was speaking more generally, every fan base is guilty of it. Wasn't trying to call anyone out in particular. Eaststreet is a good poster and so are you, please don't take it personally. We just disagree on the call, that's ok

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It’s super hindsight but I wonder how this game would be if we punted on the last failed 4th.

That said, don’t hate that we did go for it 

I don’t hate it either. But I hate the playcall. Should’ve been Taylor. 

Just now, gregr507 said:

I was speaking more generally, every fan base is guilty of it. Wasn't trying to call anyone out in particular. Eaststreet is a good poster and so are you, please don't take it personally. We just disagree on the call, that's ok

You're all good, I was mostly poking fun.

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok.  We all know that anybody who is drafted or even signed as a UDFA has a chance to become an All-Pro.  It goes without saying.     To me, the question is more complex.  If the QB isn't there, and the EDGE isn't there, do you pass on a "franchise LT" at pick 7 because Raimann looks like he can be a starter?   I say pick the LT, swing BR to RT and slide Smith to RG.  Now since you couldn't fix the QB position or the pass rush, you've at least fixed the oline with one pick....and you still get to see Raimann improve if that's what you want.  The alternative would be to hopefully find a RG somewhere (not at pick 7...LOL) while hoping Raimann is more than just a starter.   Bottom line, there are not very many positions worthy of a top 10 pick.  QB, EDGE, and LT and maybe Z WR are pretty much it.  IMO.  So you take one of those positions if you're drafting that high, especially if your LT is still a question mark.  And the reason you're drafting that high in the first place is probably because at least one of those positions is grossly deficient.
    • Hooker has to rehad his knee. Will not even be available until 2024 to play. 
    • Forgive me if I'm wrong on this, but what could we have honestly done? Nick wanted to be a head coach. It was a promotion type of situation so it's not like we could have blocked it from happening. 
    • It was amazing to watch Cincy operate on Sunday in the 4th quarter. The defense needed to get a big stop late in the game, and they sacked Mahomes setting up 4th down. Then the Bengals offense complimented by never allowing Patrick back on to the field with Burrow converting an absolute must 3rd down after the 2 minute warning. Clutch players at the most important positions of both sides made the difference.    We simply do not have that here. 
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 12,123

• SVFD Colts Fan

SVFD Colts Fan 5

• Myles

Myles 6,346

• RollerColt

RollerColt 5,900

• bluebombers87

bluebombers87 972

• Smonroe