Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Vegas somehow have the Rams as only a 3.5 point favorites.

I'm thinking simply because it's so early in the season and not much to go on they think after that week 1 showing we've gotta show some backbone.. Just my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Just  my opinion colts need to not worry so much about the stopping the run tomorrow. Worry about stopping the big pass play. Make them go the long route.

If you let them ground and pound, we don't stand much of chance anyway. 

Just play C3, and stay away from C2 with Willis.... 

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If you let them ground and pound, we don't stand much of chance anyway. 

Just play C3, and stay away from C2 with Willis.... 

I would rather make them use clock then giving up a couple big plays. Seattle beat us because of a couple big pass plays. Maybe by marking them use clock we can force them into a mistake. We still don’t want to give up big run plays but just don’t emphasize it.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I would rather make them use clock then giving up a couple big plays. Seattle beat us because of a couple big pass plays. Maybe by marking them use clock we can force them into a mistake. We still don’t want to give up big run plays but just don’t emphasize it.

The last thing you want to do with players playing injured is prolong how much they have to be on the field. If you let them grind on you it will wear down the already hobbled players. Play your normal defense and hope for the best outcome. 

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Not sure you understand. We killed Seattle in time of possession. It didn't matter. They didn't worry about clock. They ran well when they wanted. They threw well when they wanted. At least our O had time to make it a game somewhat. If you sit back in quarters all game, we'll just never see the ball lol. Rams can run, and Stafford has great shallow possession WRs and TE. What got us in trouble was blitzing to an extent and playing C2, which Carrol exploited flawlessly.

To beat them, we have to get turnovers, and we have to be efficient on O.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Not sure you understand. We killed Seattle in time of possession. It didn't matter. They didn't worry about clock. They ran well when they wanted. They threw well when they wanted. At least our O had time to make it a game somewhat. If you sit back in quarters all game, we'll just never see the ball lol. Rams can run, and Stafford has great shallow possession WRs and TE. What got us in trouble was blitzing to an extent and playing C2, which Carrol exploited flawlessly.

To beat them, we have to get turnovers, and we have to be efficient on O.

Exactly. We should of tried to make them use more clock. Gave up to many quick strikes. That was my point.

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Looks like Parris Campbells wife is selling her game tickets for today so that might mean he isn’t playing. We will see.

Now that's a scoop...

I didn't have a change of heart. Three hours this afternoon are going to be.. less than fun.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Now that's a scoop...

I didn't have a change of heart. Three hours this afternoon are going to be.. less than fun.

Now of course she may get more then two tickets and maybe some family can’t make it but it does seem this to the case with him questionable and calling up Harris.  The two tickets would be her and her sons. Maybe they are Ill too. Hopefully it’s not that he isn’t playing. We should know in about a hour when the inactives are released.

Archived