Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good news!

compuls1v3

I think this team is starting to come together a bit now, if we can get Wentz, Nelson and Kelly up and running. Davenport recently giving us serviceable LT play until Fisher comes back (which also might be sooner than expected given the vibes from camp). Young pass rushers are starting to step up also. Hopefully we see Dayo at some point too. I think things are starting to look up.

18 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think they are going to keep all 3. With covid still it just makes sense.

Maybe.  But if Wentz and Eason are healthy, I’d be fine with Sam being on the PS.  You can call him up if a QB goes on COVID list.  Either way, I suppose COVID would be a disaster, since all QBs would usually be close contacts…

16 minutes ago, Archer said:

Maybe.  But if Wentz and Eason are healthy, I’d be fine with Sam being on the PS.  You can call him up if a QB goes on COVID list.  Either way, I suppose COVID would be a disaster, since all QBs would usually be close contacts…

Yeah if they felt confident he would make it through waivers that is a possibility. With Easons size and arm I don’t think anyway he would make it through waivers. 

I don’t know if they can call a guy up from the PS on game day. What if someone tests positive right before a game on Sunday. Anyone know what the rule is.

23 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yeah if they felt confident he would make it through waivers that is a possibility. With Easons size and arm I don’t think anyway he would make it through waivers. 

I don’t know if they can call a guy up from the PS on game day. What if someone tests positive right before a game on Sunday. Anyone know what the rule is.

You can call them up on Gameday. The positive is that if Eason isnt the positive case, he would still be able to play, as he is vaccinated 

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

The picture below describes the exact moment when the Colts might decide to put Eason on the practice squad. 

pigs2.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=form

5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

What do you mean? I mean they would most likely know pretty early that morning. And then the call up would go through the pregame like normal

The would not the get the pregame prep such as film study and scouting reports which is different the game day warm up

18 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The would not the get the pregame prep such as film study and scouting reports which is different the game day warm up

I am pretty sure all the PS players are in on the film study and scouting reports. The only things they might be lacking is just getting enough reps that week.

23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

As WentzSZN said, they still go through the pregame prep and film study and scouting reports, just do not dress on game days and take less practice snaps, like he would anyway as a third string

Archived