Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Rules for Covid 2021 / positive tests ( merge)

runthepost

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

So am I assuming that all the players in the pressers wearing Masks are the non-vaccinated ones? Not that I really care what choice their choose, it’s theirs. I’m just curious if that’s why some have them and some don’t ?

I think that would be correct. Of course, vaccinated players could still choose to wear masks, but I think unvaccinated players would definitely have to.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Well the ones not wearing them said they were vaccinated. Khari Willis didn’t really say. Hilton said he was on the fence. Taylor I am not sure. He was wearing it but not on his face. His comments make me think he is. He talked about having friends who had a hard time with covid. Said he wants to keep covid far away. So it sounded like he was just taking extra protection. 

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah, I'd definitely say TY is not vaccinated that's a pretty safe assumption. 

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Well the ones not wearing them said they were vaccinated. Khari Willis didn’t really say. Hilton said he was on the fence. Taylor I am not sure. He was wearing it but not on his face. His comments make me think he is. He talked about having friends who had a hard time with covid. Said he wants to keep covid far away. So it sounded like he was just taking extra protection. 

Taylor is vaccinated he just chooses to wear the mask he said 

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Parris said he had the first shot and is getting the second.  

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that.

9 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah, I'd definitely say TY is not vaccinated that's a pretty safe assumption. 

He basically said he wasn’t. Said he was in the middle which meant on the fence still. 

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just want to say I am falling more in love with Kenny Moore everyday.  He is probably my favorite player on the roster right now.  Him or Hines.  

I love how he has embraced Indy and really made it his home. You would never know he plays football with as small as he is. 

Franklin made a really good point in his. The colts play arizona on Christmas Day in arizona. One of the reasons he got vaccinated was so his fiancé could come spend Christmas with him while they are there. Non of the non vaccinated players will be able to have their families with them on Christmas in AZ.

47 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I love how he has embraced Indy and really made it his home. You would never know he plays football with as small as he is. 

Franklin made a really good point in his. The colts play arizona on Christmas Day in arizona. One of the reasons he got vaccinated was so his fiancé could come spend Christmas with him while they are there. Non of the non vaccinated players will be able to have their families with them on Christmas in AZ.

Crazy times we live in

The one thing about being vaccinated for the player is if they test positive and have no symptoms they can come back after two negative tests in a 24 hr period. So there is always a chance a vaccinated player will not miss a game.

Blackmon and Pittman are both wearing masks as they entered. We will see if they are unvaccinated.

I think players may believe that since the team didn’t have issues last season, why do we need vaccinated. They may think there will be none this season.

7 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We will see if this is true.

Being 80% vaxxed isn’t possible.  You can be zero, 50 or 100 that’s it.  

As for Nelson no idea.  Honestly I don’t really care who is or isn’t.  I get why the media has to ask and why fans want to know but I have no problem with a player who doesn’t want to answer.

6 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Holy cow.  Thank you for putting these all in one place. 

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

Good call

1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

Holy cow.  Thank you for putting these all in one place. 

Good call

Tomorrow we will have a training camp day one practice thread and any player intreviews tomorrow can go there.

Pretty sure Taylor is vaccinated even though he had a mask. He said he wants nothing to do with covid and it sounded like he is just taking extra precaution. He did not have it on his mouth when he talked. Some of them like Campbell said he still needs the second shot so he still has a mask on. So some of the masked players have been vaxed or have had one shot. There are probably about 20 players who are still in the process of getting the second shot. On the colts AP they have a bunch of pictures and you can see who is wearing them and who isn’t from the players they showed.

Kelly mask

Smith mask

paye no mask

cox mask

Pinter no mask

Tell mask 

Pittman mask 

I didn’t recognize some of the other players.

• NFLfan pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He is now saying his info might of been wrong lol. Maybe for the Colture guys should stay out of the insider business lol.

Oops. Yesterday, on the Vikings site that I follow, I wrote that I thought Wentz was vaccinated. That was based on what I have read here. (Wentz is well liked by Vikings fans who know him from North Dakota. He grew up a Vikings fan.)

I guess I was wrong about him being vaccinated. Me: :facepalm:

29 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Oops. Yesterday, on the Vikings site that I follow, I wrote that I thought Wentz was vaccinated. That was based on what I have read here. (Wentz is well liked by Vikings fans who know him from North Dakota. He grew up a Vikings fan.)

I guess I was wrong about him being vaccinated. Me: :facepalm:

We will find out later. Hopefully he is.

Archived