Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Rules for Covid 2021 / positive tests ( merge)

runthepost

2 hours ago, AustexColt said:

Yesterday it was announced that the CDC has relaxed the Covid quarantine from 10 days to 5 days. There is no reason why the NFL and Player Union to reduce the 10 days rule to 5 days. If they test negative as of today they can be back by Sunday for the Raiders.  Another proactive idea by NFL/Colt management is to test for antigen (antibodies) to alert them how much protection they have going forward. ( My kids and grandkids tested positive and could not join us for Christmas. They have tested negative in a few days.)

Chris Mortenson reported they are working to change the rules quickly and changes are Imminant.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, AustexColt said:

Yesterday it was announced that the CDC has relaxed the Covid quarantine from 10 days to 5 days. There is no reason why the NFL and Player Union to reduce the 10 days rule to 5 days. If they test negative as of today they can be back by Sunday for the Raiders.  Another proactive idea by NFL/Colt management is to test for antigen (antibodies) to alert them how much protection they have going forward. ( My kids and grandkids tested positive and could not join us for Christmas. They have tested negative in a few days.)

I have to imagine antigen testing is how future "vaccine cards" will work because they can't be forged.  That will also help avoid the misleading a la Aaron Rodgers.

Does anyone think that players that don’t have to be tested anymore are just going to be on the injury report as a illnsss or sent home a couple days without testing. Why test them if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated and already have had it and aren’t required to test. They will just say it’s a illnsss. They won’t test players with symptoms that aren’t required to test. They will just say ifs a illnsss.

• Shive unpinned this topic

Archived