Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Rules for Covid 2021 / positive tests ( merge)

runthepost

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

This probably will put him out game one. He won’t get enough padded practice in. Most likely a positive test. I don’t think Reich will let him play with just one or two practices and that injury.

Isn't it 5-10 days he needs to stay away? That's plenty of time for week 1

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

This probably will put him out game one. He won’t get enough padded practice in. Most likely a positive test. I don’t think Reich will let him play with just one or two practices and that injury.

Pray Good Vibes GIF by Ryn Dean

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Isn't it 5-10 days he needs to stay away? That's plenty of time for week 1

Depends on whether he is a close contact or a + test

Most of the OLine is not vaccinated from what I gather, including Q. This will make it harder for him to return and he will need to jump through more hoops to get cleared. Now we wait to see if more of the OLine will test positive in the following days(in addition to Fisher and Q).

BTW someone posted a picture of Q hanging out at Westfield unmasked with people around a few days ago. I wonder if the NFL might punish him and the Colts in addition to him potentially missing a game.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Most of the OLine is not vaccinated from what I gather, including Q. This will make it harder for him to return and he will need to jump through more hoops to get cleared. BTW someone posted a picture of Q hanging out at Westfield unmasked a few days ago with people around. I wonder if the NFL might punish him and the Colts in addition to him potentially missing a game.

They did some of the Bills

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

Most of the OLine is not vaccinated from what I gather, including Q. This will make it harder for him to return and he will need to jump through more hoops to get cleared. BTW someone posted a picture of Q hanging out at Westfield unmasked with people around a few days ago. I wonder if the NFL might punish him and the Colts in addition to him potentially missing a game.

Source of him not being vaccinated?

BTW this is now 2 Colts OLinemen in FIsher and Q that have been put on COVID list today. Now we wait to see if more of the OLine group will test positive in the next several days. This could be a total %show. Especially if the assumption that most of them are not vaccinated is true.

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

BTW this is now 2 Colts OLinemen in FIsher and Q that have been put on COVID list today. Now we wait to see if more of the OLine group will test positive in the next several days. This could be a total %show. Especially if the assumption that most of them are not vaccinated is true.

I am concerned because yesterday Kelly talked about how he had been hanging out a lot with Wentz and Nelson during rehab. Let’s hope they weren’t hanging out outside the facility with no masks. Pretty sure Kelly isn’t vaccinated either.

14 minutes ago, stitches said:

Most of the OLine is not vaccinated from what I gather, including Q. This will make it harder for him to return and he will need to jump through more hoops to get cleared. Now we wait to see if more of the OLine will test positive in the following days(in addition to Fisher and Q).

BTW someone posted a picture of Q hanging out at Westfield unmasked with people around a few days ago. I wonder if the NFL might punish him and the Colts in addition to him potentially missing a game.

Nfl rules say if they are outside they don’t need to wear a mask from what I understand.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am bracing for Kelly and Wentz next. Lol 

NIFL has fined over  120 players so far. I have seen Blackmon with his mask  down off his mouth hoo.

Doesn’t mean there hasn’t been any Colt fines

The only reason people found out about the fines Isaiah MacKenzie and Cole Beasley was because they(IM and CB) announced them on Twitter 

I've seen a school of thought that the Colts handled Covid well last year,  so we shouldn't have any problems this year.

Here's the problem with that thinking....

The new Delta Variant isn't like the original Covid.    It's much worse.    More easily transmissible,  and much harder on the body.   If it helps,   think of it as Covid 2.0.     

All the more reason for these guys to get the vax.

This problem is going to continue to pop-up through-out the season.    Putting everything on the line....

Just saying....

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I find it very annoying when in replies instead of people saying hope he’s ok or get well. They go straight to is he vaccinated or not when both unvaccinated and vaccinated people are getting covid

I find it very annoying when other posters get annoyed over bringing up the Vax issue.     How do you NOT bring it up?

It's the Giant Elephant in the room.    Just ignoring it doesn't mean it's not an issue to discuss....

Ok guys I think I might be bringing some good news here. Fisher went on the list this morning. Nelson was just placed on Ir tonight. To me that means Nelson might of been a close contact and isn’t positive. It took them time to go back and so the tracing. So that should mean only 5 days. Now that is just guessing bur seem reasonable.

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I find it very annoying when other posters get annoyed over bringing up the Vax issue.     How do you NOT bring it up?

It's the Giant Elephant in the room.    Just ignoring it doesn't mean it's not an issue to discuss....

Some of the replies are very dumb assuming vaccinated people can’t get covid. Titans are 93% vaccinated yet they’re dealing with a mini outbreak themselves and people are giving them % for no reason. You can be respectful about things instead of being a * not you but people in general. 

11 hours ago, JediXMan said:

I find it very annoying when in replies instead of people saying hope he’s ok or get well. They go straight to is he vaccinated or not when both unvaccinated and vaccinated people are getting covid

We've been hearing for ages from those same players that refuse to get the vaccine that they are not worried about their health and that they are more worried about getting vaccinated than about what will happen if they catch the virus. If they are not worried about their own health, why should I? I have enough people to worry about in my personal life that have made everything possible to minimize their risk and are still put through a ton of danger by antivax nonsense. I will save my worries for my mom, who was breaking quarantines to get INTO a contaminated area in order to help people at the beginning of the pandemic and is now starting to experience the strain of the next COVID wave, this time with Delta variant at her job. 

All the antivaxxers, including and especially famous ones that influece others with their nonsense, can * for all I care. They've made their choice. I worry about the people they put in danger through their (in)actions and the broader community. 

Archived