Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Schedule Release (MERGE)

NewColtsFan

23 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Group effort for sure. 

Yup. There literally always has to be safety help over the top. Let’s hope Blackmon has taken a step forward too. I’m assuming they’ll put Kenny Moore one on one with Lockett. They also drafted Dwayne Eskridge who is a speedster, so we really have to be careful. I like that out secondary is getting this test week one. It’ll tell us where we’re at because it was an up and down (and that’s being kind) unit last season.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yup. There literally always has to be safety help over the top. Let’s hope Blackmon has taken a step forward too. I’m assuming they’ll put Kenny Moore one on one with Lockett. They also drafted Dwayne Eskridge who is a speedster, so we really have to be careful. I like that out secondary is getting this test week one. It’ll tell us where we’re at because it was an up and down (and that’s being kind) unit last season.

I agree. Also I hope Rock has some good progression and stops being so handsy. Being aggressive and rerouting is good but he is bad about grabbing after he allows the release. He just needs to get more comfortable and get that initial hand on the WR earlier. We will see how this defense looks early for sure. No pressure upfront will allow Wilson to start the MVP talk early. 

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yep. The main problem with RW, just like Mahomes is, you think you got him with a sack or "almost sack" and the next moment, he is scrambling and hitting someone on the run. The DL has to finish in a game like this. Seahawks have also added talent along their DL, and their D was coming along very well during the second half of the year. So, Wentz and company cannot put our D in a bad spot with any short fields.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Another national game. Wow if this is true. That’s 4. Seems the nfl thinks they have some intrigue in how Wentz plays.

I know Jets at home on TNF. At Baltimore on MNF. At Arizona on Christmas Day. Which one is the fourth?

Never mind: You posted it above, at 49ers on SNF.

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

What do you mean? Serious question cause I’m curious 

It’s obvious the league views us as contenders.  That’s why we are getting these prime time games.  They want meaningful and entertaining games on prime time.  It’s always packed with the better teams.  They view us as one of those teams.

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

It’s obvious the league views us as contenders.  That’s why we are getting these prime time games.  They want meaningful and entertaining games on prime time.  It’s always packed with the better teams.  They view us as one of those teams.

For some reason I read it it as back-locked instead of back, lock & loaded haha thanks for clearing it up! 

44 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I know Jets at home on TNF. At Baltimore on MNF. At Arizona on Christmas Day. Which one is the fourth?

Never mind: You posted it above, at 49ers on SNF.

This would make it 23 out of 31 prime time away games since Peyton left wont it!???

34 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

This would make it 23 out of 31 prime time away games since Peyton left wont it!???

Peyton sold himself better than any QB we have had, IMO. That beyond the field self-deprecating appeal plus what he brought to the table on the field were ratings gold. :)  So that resulted in more home prime time games for us too.

so far. 9 i've seen

Sunday, Sept. 12 - Seahawks at Colts, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)

Sunday, Sept. 19 - Rams at Colts (Source)

Sunday. Oct. 24 - Colts at 49ers, 8:20 p.m. ET (Source)

Thursday, Nov. 4 - Jets at Colts (Source)

Sunday, Nov. 14 - Jaguars at Colts (Source)

Sunday, Nov. 21 - Colts at Bills (Source)

Saturday Dec. 18 - Patriots at Colts (Source) (Game could be flexed to Sunday)

Saturday, Dec. 25 - Colts at Cardinals (Source)

Sunday, Jan. 9 - Colts at Jaguars (Source)

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

Four prime time games is really good, but would be nice if it wasn’t just a TNF game at home. 

If you live in Indy you get to see all the games

In Texas, I LOVE to have national games, I hit the bar to see the non TV games which is most weeks

And..... it gives the Colts a MUCH larger audience to build a fan base

What do you guys think of having a bye that late. Seems players like to have a mid season break but that could be beneficial having it so late heading into the playoffs. It sucks the prime time games are on the road but it’s improvement and we still could get the pats game in prime time. 

The opening 5 games is very tough. We will need to win the home games. Then need to beat Titans and Dolphins on the road.

6 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I always wonder which is more meaningless - power rankings or people making predictions.  

Thank goodness opinions have no bearing on standings or games.  

It is not an opinion, just fact. Learn the difference.

i believe we are a good team ....... but looking at the schedule its gonna be so hard making the playoffs we have about ten games against very good playoff teams and then 3 against bubble teams  add in jets and jags huge QB upgrades . every game except texans without deshaun is a hard game

Archived