Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Schedule Release (MERGE)

NewColtsFan

Started doing a deep dive on the schedule. I've got 2020 stats for all, and deep dive on the first five games. So far, I've got us 4-1. I know... likely wishful thinking but I like those first 4 games looking at the timing and personnel. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going to go to one game this year.  Any recommendations.  I’m thinking San Fran or Titans away.  I may go to Indy but if so what game would you pick. 

I don’t want to go on Xmas or 1/2/22. 

I hate prime time games.    I like the 1 o'clock games.    I need sleep

41 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Started doing a deep dive on the schedule. I've got 2020 stats for all, and deep dive on the first five games. So far, I've got us 4-1. I know... likely wishful thinking but I like those first 4 games looking at the timing and personnel. 

Who do you have them losing to?  Seattle?

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I hate prime time games.    I like the 1 o'clock games.    I need sleep

Who do you have them losing to?  Seattle?

at Baltimore on MNF

The losses I originally voted on are 

at Titans

at Ravens

at Bills

at Cardinals

at Jags

But I've changed my vote on at Titans to a W thus far in my deep dive.  Toss up though.

At Jags could be changed to a W too, but we all know our history vs Jax.... lol

Here’s the thing the Titans play the same teams the Colts do except they get the Saints, Steelers and Chiefs while the Colts get the Bucs, Raiders and ravens.  Good chance the Titans go 0-3 in those games while the Colts go 1-2 at worst.  

22 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Boy do we.   

IMO it was more coaching (game plan) recently than anything else.

Hoping Reich takes a different approach this year.

21 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

We'll beat the Jags twice, rookie QB playing despite being picked 1st overall.  Colts have pride, they will prevail and win at Jags.

12 - 5 Div title.

That's what I said last year... lol... 

Then, we proceeded to throw it all over the field vs the worst run D in the league, and our pass D was so soft it made Minshew look like a brain surgeon.

It was an unacceptable game plan gaffe. We did the same thing the year before vs Miami, but that time we did it with a backup QB who didn't get any reps that week. Not sure if Frank was planning his golf outings in sunny FL instead of watching film.

58 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I’m going to go to one game this year.  Any recommendations.  I’m thinking San Fran or Titans away.  I may go to Indy but if so what game would you pick. 

I don’t want to go on Xmas or 1/2/22. 

Seahawks, Rams, and Bucs are the best home games. 

But Bucs are on Thanksgiving weekend.

My fav road games would be either FL game, or SF. MNF vs Balt would be fun too. I like AZ but you don't like that week.

Home vs Pats would also be fun. I really really want to beat both the Bucs and Pats this year.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IMO it was more coaching (game plan) recently than anything else.

Hoping Reich takes a different approach this year.

That's what I said last year... lol... 

Then, we proceeded to throw it all over the field vs the worst run D in the league, and our pass D was so soft it made Minshew look like a brain surgeon.

It was an unacceptable game plan gaffe. We did the same thing the year before vs Miami, but that time we did it with a backup QB who didn't get any reps that week. Not sure if Frank was planning his golf outings in sunny FL instead of watching film.

It's always been the way.    Way back when the Patriots were terrible.   The colts were just a touch better than terrible.   The Pats always went 1 and 1 with the Colts.    It's just a thing I guess.   Lol

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

My fav road games would be either FL game, or SF. MNF vs Balt would be fun too. I like AZ but you don't like that week.

Home vs Pats would also be fun. I really really want to beat both the Bucs and Pats this year.

Those Pats and bucs tickets are gonna be pricey.   Good luck

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Those Pats and bucs tickets are gonna be pricey.   Good luck

Bucs yes, IDK about the Pats. Really depends on their record at the time (assumes you're buying second hand market).

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's always been the way.    Way back when the Patriots were terrible.   The colts were just a touch better than terrible.   The Pats always went 1 and 1 with the Colts.    It's just a thing I guess.   Lol

I think there are two different things. There's weird performance struggles vs certain teams (curses lol), and just super dumb game plans. The 2020 Jax game and 2019 Miami game were easily the later. We absolutely did the opposite of what simple stats would tell you to do. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Bucs yes, IDK about the Pats. Really depends on their record at the time (assumes you're buying second hand market).

I think there are two different things. There's weird performance struggles vs certain teams (curses lol), and just super dumb game plans. The 2020 Jax game and 2019 Miami game were easily the later. We absolutely did the opposite of what simple stats would tell you to do. 

The secondary market is gonna be huge for both games.    Get the tickets when you can

11 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Lots of fans seem to dislike prime time games.   Me as well...if the Colts lose.

:peek:

I hate prime time games because of my job . I wake up at 5 am to go to work , prime time games end at 1130pm  . It’s hard falling asleep straight after a game , usually 1 by the time I can .   1 pm Games are the best by far .

9 hours ago, coming on strong said:

I hate prime time games because of my job . I wake up at 5 am to go to work , prime time games end at 1130pm  . It’s hard falling asleep straight after a game , usually 1 by the time I can .   1 pm Games are the best by far .

Completely agree

On 5/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, EastStreet said:

Went with my heart. Just booked flight hotel and tickets for Nashville. Never been there before and although I hate all things country music I’m stoked 

8 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Went with my heart. Just booked flight hotel and tickets for Nashville. Never been there before and although I hate all things country music I’m stoked 

lol... I love country, so love all things Nashville (except the Titans). 

TN in general is one of favorite states to go along with FL, TX, and AZ (of course IN is in there too lol).

Archived