Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts/Bills 1pm Saturday Remaining 1st round schedule/Pre game Discussion thread (Merge)

w87r

1st game of postseason for the Colts

Saturday:

Indy @ Buffalo 1pm CBS

LAR @ Sea 4:40 FOX

Tampa @ NFC East winner 8:15 NBC

Sunday:

Baltimore @ Tennessee 1pm ABC

Chicago @ NO 4:40 CBS

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh 8:15 NBC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday:

Indy @ Buffalo 1pm CBS

Tampa @ NFC East winner 8:15 NBC

Sunday:

Edit: added full schedule to OP.

• w87r changed the title to Colts/Bills 1pm Saturday Remaining 1st round schedule
1 minute ago, w87r said:

Saturday:

Indy @ Buffalo 1pm CBS

Tampa @ NFC East winner 8:15 NBC

Sunday:

Of course brady would get the nfc east .  The guy gets so lucky with his match ups over the years .

got lucky... off work saturday at 1. ill set it to DVR and won't have to sweat missing anything get home get settled and start it up and get to skip time in between plays and first couple set of commercials 

but... bad side... Colts might be first team out of playoffs 

but at least they found a way to get in thanks to the Bills... winning lol... remember when the colts pulled starters vs jets while 14-0 and that worked out and they ended up facing the jets again in the AFCCG (attended this game) 

• w87r changed the title to Colts/Bills 1pm Saturday Remaining 1st round schedule/Pre game Discussion thread

Well, here we go. Our first matchup is in freezing Buffalo against the AFC’s hottest team. Win that, and we take on the NFL’s best player in Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs in freezing KC. Win that, and we take on whoever remains in what would be another freezing road game (funnily enough, Colts are the only AFC playoff team with a roof). Win that, and we take on the NFC winner in the Super Bowl.

If by some miracle we win the Super Bowl, having to beat the Bills, Chiefs, another AFC team, and the NFC winner, that would make history. After all, the seventh seed has never won the Super Bowl, but I suppose we get the first crack at it. 

GO COLTS!!!!

8 minutes ago, IinD said:

Gave us the 'skank shift' if any Swingers movie fan of there.

They (networks) think we're the layup game.

Let's go Shoe..

Neither Buffalo or Indy has a large viewing audience.   The ratings for our game likely won’t be very good.    So, we ARE the layup game.   And if you were the exec making the call, you’d make the exact same decision.  

It’s not personal, it’s business.   

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Neither Buffalo or Indy has a large viewing audience.   The ratings for our game likely won’t be very good.    So, we ARE the layup game.   And if you were the exec making the call, you’d make the exact same decision.  

Agreed. Was just poking fun at us.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Yeah, if Taylor plays like he did today, and the defense contains Allen, the Colts very well could blowout the Bills.  :D

We couldn’t even blow out Jacksonville.   And now you say we could blow out the Bills IN Buffalo?!?    Come on....  

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yeah, look at every other playoff matchup:

Bills and Colts- Neither team has many fans, not good ratings

Browns and Steelers- Browns have a small but rabid fan base and the Steelers have one of the top three largest fan bases

Ravens and Titans- Titans have few fans, but Ravens have a lot of fans

Rams and Seahawks- Both teams have a ton of fans

Saints and Bears- Both teams have a good amount of fans

Bucs and Reds/Giants- Washington and Tampa don’t have many fans, but the Giants do

We’re the only game with low fan numbers on both sides, so naturally we get the crappy TV slot

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I have no problem with it, I am just glad we are in and 11-5 is very good. Lets rock n roll. 

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

I don't care who we play.

I don't care when we play.

I'm just glad that we're playing.

Agreed. Even if we get blown out by Buffalo, at least we can say we tried our hand in the playoff field; there are 18 other teams that can’t say that. I’ll never say no to an 11-5 season.

all over the web, people are saying the Bills will crush the Colts, maybe they will, maybe they won’t. All I know is, I’m showing that stuff to the team every day, every hour, until game day. Let’s go in there and play some smash mouth ball. 

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

all over the web, people are saying the Bills will crush the Colts, maybe they will, maybe they won’t. All I know is, I’m showing that stuff to the team every day, every hour, until game day. Let’s go in there and play some smash mouth ball. 

I think we win, I am already predicting it.

14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

We couldn’t even blow out Jacksonville.   And now you say we could blow out the Bills IN Buffalo?!?    Come on....  

well I mean the Colts lost to the Jags and beat the Packers this year.  One week doesn’t really translate to how another will go.  Not that I expect the Colts to blow out the Bills.  

34 minutes ago, w87r said:

1st game of postseason for the Colts

Saturday:

Indy @ Buffalo 1pm CBS

Tampa @ NFC East winner 8:15 NBC

Sunday:

Bills 34 Colts 24

Seahawks 23 Rams 20