Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like Parris Campbell wont play...

1959Colts

Trying to stay a little positive. The fact TY and Mack are the only ones ruled out makes us pretty healthy. It won’t be that hard to replace Ebron. He wasn’t really producing anything that can’t be replaced. Doyle should get more touches which might actually be a very good thing.  Reich said he expected for Willis to pass through protocol after practice. I bet Rock goes. 

3 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Should make for a good matchup of Indy backups VS Tenn starters.

TN's starting DBs are pretty bad, and so is their starting OL... 

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s a good thing he is mainly a blocking TE. So don’t expect him to be more involved in the passing game with Ebron gone.

MAC is a better catcher than blocker

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was just listening to a podcast. They mentioned how the titans like to mix in a little to much man. It’s going to be important to recognize that and take advantage. The problem is they mix things up a lot.

They will run a mix of C3, 4, 6, and man. They are still one of the worst passing Ds in the league despite all the different looks. The only question is can we torch them like most Os do. There's no question we have plenty of open guys especially vs their soft zones. 

19 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm 32, run a 4.35 40, and have never been injured. Put me in coach! :rock:

It only takes me 4 hours and 15 minutes. Got you beat by at least 20 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Are you Usain Bolt? You are fast.

No, I've just always been extremely an fast runner. I weighed 120 pounds soaking wet in high school though, so I was too skinny to play football. Didn't put on weight until I was 25 in 2012. I decided to play pokemon instead because I was too small to be an athlete. I can still probably keep up with most players speed-wise. I just can't catch the ball and take hits from pro athletes. haha

22 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Campbell.....injured.....cant be.....!!! Yes I'm being sarcastic.  Minds well shut him, TY and Funchess down for the year. Let's go with 3 tight end sets a full back and Williams the rest of the year and bring new meaning to the phrase ground and pound.  Just a thought

Play em, they get 7 months to heal after the season.

16 hours ago, zibby43 said:

The Colts should have a special competition on Sunday where they allow a fan to come down and play the #3 WR position. 

Participants won’t need to be in any kind of conditioned shape, recommends that the participants rest the 4 days prior to a game and will not necessarily need to worry about catching a ball coming their way because 1. It will be offline somewhere and 2. It will be contested because it will be in traffic about 1 yard off the line line of scrimmage. Oh, and they will likely run it anyways, we don’t involve the passing game here no more.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just rule him out. How is one more day when they don’t practice tomorrow going to change things.

If the titans don’t win they should be embarrassed. 

This team is done just start Chad Kelly already if he starts the rest of the games and looks like a bum then and only then I would eat crow about all the high praise me and others on this forum have given him.

8 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

This team is done just start Chad Kelly already if he starts the rest of the games and looks like a bum then and only then I would eat crow about all the high praise me and others on this forum have given him.

I am sure as hell glad this team won't pack it in as easily as you. 

• Like 1