Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

Just now, Jdubu said:

By your logic of 3/4 of a game, Williams just got blowed up so now he sucks again. Sheesh. 

The dude made some plays for us, which has sadly been missed.  That catch in the end zone was BIG.

Look at the passing stats.  We arent exactly lighting it up.

Like it or not, Johnson is playing well right now.  Thats all i care about at the moment.

im takin it u are a BIG Cain fan.

u need to avoid the kool-aid served at camp and pre-season games.  Production in real games matters.

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

No, Johnson has played well, anduch much better than what we were getting from Cain, but being realistic, that didnt take much.  Also, he had a good catch for the TD, but it wasn't. Anything accomplished because of.greatnessnon his part.... He's been solid and just as good as you could hope for.  Nothing more, nothing less.

It’s nice to see some of these younger, obscure players getting some time and actually making the plays we need. Kudos to them but they aren’t suddenly stars as some are making them sound like. Give me 4-5 games and making plays and then I’ll agree that Williams and The wideout guy may be something. Until then, they are just guys doing their job 

• Like 1

Just now, Jdubu said:

It’s nice to see some of these younger, obscure players getting some time and actually making the plays we need. Kudos to them but they aren’t suddenly stars as some are making them sound like. Give me 4-5 games and making plays and then I’ll agree that Williams and The wideout guy may be something. Until then, they are just guys doing their job 

Absolutely, and glad they are doing it well.  It's nice to have guys meet and sometimes exceed, expectations

• Like 1