Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Why your blaming Rodgers for that? It had nothing to do with with tracking or catching the ball.

It actually did, Rogers starts off going to his left when the ball was kicked to his right.  He then proceeds to back up instead of going forward.  The ball only landed about 12 yards in front of him.  If he had gone forward he should have been able to field the punt and this is not the first time he has done similar things during punts.

• Like 1

Just now, Cynjin said:

It actually did, Rogers starts off going to his left when the ball was kicked to his right.  He then proceeds to back up instead of going forward.  The ball only landed about 12 yards in front of him.  If he had gone forward he should have been able to field the punt and this is not the first time he has done similar things during punts.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it until I can watch it again. I thought you was implying he muffed it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Ok, I’ll take your word for it until I can watch it again. I thought you was implying he muffed it.

No he absoulutly did not muff the punt, I see where you would be confused if that's what you thought I meant.  My issue with Rogers is that I believe he could catch far more punts than he does and therefore give the Colts better field position. 

• Like 1