Indianapolis Colts
SteelCityColt

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ist place, Ist place, Ist place, Ist place. JB, JB, JB, JB, JB, JB is the chant! Hines baby! 31-7 Colts. 

LET'S GO! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

As a HS Sophomore I nearly broke my elbow falling in a locker room

Hate to say it but that’s funny.  

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

Williams has been really good. Hopefully he's not a one game wonder cuz we gonna need him on thursday.

The Colts have been really high on Williams. Now we see why

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Is Williams bugger then Wilkins. HE looks like what we need with Mack.

No, he might be a bit smaller.

4 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Go... Leave the room for every play, pls! 

It hasn't all been good.  I was out of the room for the Jags' punt recovery as well.

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Why your blaming Rodgers for that? It had nothing to do with with tracking or catching the ball.

It actually did, Rogers starts off going to his left when the ball was kicked to his right.  He then proceeds to back up instead of going forward.  The ball only landed about 12 yards in front of him.  If he had gone forward he should have been able to field the punt and this is not the first time he has done similar things during punts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Finally a game I won't need a roll of tums afterward

This is awesome isn't it? Winning a game without TY will be no more. Brissett just wins, what a leader he is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The Colts have been really high on Williams. Now we see why

I was wondering  why he wasn't  active  most games

Houston getting absolutely +slapped ...  and watts out for season. Too right?  Man all their eggs are in one basket for a year or two.... Aging D, average OL, and no draft picks ever again.... Not even a GM....

Just now, Cynjin said:

It actually did, Rogers starts off going to his left when the ball was kicked to his right.  He then proceeds to back up instead of going forward.  The ball only landed about 12 yards in front of him.  If he had gone forward he should have been able to field the punt and this is not the first time he has done similar things during punts.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it until I can watch it again. I thought you was implying he muffed it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Hate to say it but that’s funny.  

Never played a snap and didn’t tell anyone until we got back from TH

What made it worse it happened before the game we got destroyed by Terre Haute North then had to ride a bus back to Princeton(2 Hour Drive)

We are hitting hard. This team today looks like a contender. Now we should get WR back and it will make us even better. We needed this game.

Finally a dominant performance against a team that is good too. One thing though, Jacoby never threw a long pass :sarcasm:lmao . JB 6-2 when start to finish, leadership baby, I love Brissett. 

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Milligan impaled a guy geeze.

Looking great this week....

D is really going after it today.  Nothing easy for Jax.

Hope we play this well against Houston Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I was wondering  why he wasn't  active  most games

He has been caught by the game day play rule since both Hines and Wilkins have ST roles

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Finally a dominant performance against a team that is good too. One thing though, Jacoby never threw a long pass :sarcasm:lmao . JB 6-2 when start to finish, leadership baby, I love Brissett. 

The Jags are good?

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is awesome isn't it? Winning a game without TY will be no more. Brissett just wins, what a leader he is.

They have FINALLY seemed to show they can adjust to his absence. So happy to see that horrible record broken! :banana:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Ok, I’ll take your word for it until I can watch it again. I thought you was implying he muffed it.

No he absoulutly did not muff the punt, I see where you would be confused if that's what you thought I meant.  My issue with Rogers is that I believe he could catch far more punts than he does and therefore give the Colts better field position. 

• Like 1