Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Files lays some lame ducks up there.....dang

I have to say I was a bit surprised they benched Minshew , but money talks. He looked a bit rusty . Now they are up the  creek  with a 4-6 record.  Foles might be moving on again after this year. 

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Houston's streak still in tact

So, is it fair to say that his signing was a good FA signing by CB?  I think so.  It took a while, but he seems to be hitting a nice stride right now.  H started against KC and has kept it up since.

Still a bit of football to play, but he's been what most of us hoped he would be, yes?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Never played a snap and didn’t tell anyone until we got back from TH

What made it worse it happened before the game we got destroyed by Terre Haute North then had to ride a bus back to Princeton(2 Hour Drive)

My son was the QB for T. H. North not this year but last when we played at Princeton.  

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

So, is it fair to say that his signing was a good FA signing by CB?  I think so.  It took a while, but he seems to be hitting a nice stride right now.  H started against KC and has kept it up since.

Still a bit of football to play, but he's been what most of us hoped he would be, yes?

Once Sheard came back he hit his groove. I don’t think that is a conincidence.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I don't understand why people hate the prevent

I think teams sometimes go to it too early.  Sometimes you'll see teams go to prevent when they are up 2 scores with 3:00 left to play.  That is too early, especially when your regular defense has been effective.  Up 3 scores with just over 2:00 to play, though?  Yeah, prevent makes sense in that situation.

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The last 2 years the Tigers have started by playing 2  big 5A schools

Will change next year

My son was a game manager for the most part, he had good games and bad.  Against 5a schools he needed a good Oline for him to be effective, which didn’t happen often.  Lol

18 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Wow.  Just said on the radio that this is the first time EVER that the Colts have done this.

They just corrected themselves.  It is actually the third time that the Colts have ever done it.  I was pretty amazed by that statement, so I am not surprised that it was an error.