Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

• Nadine locked this topic
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I disagree, I think the schedule get pretty brutal going forward.  The next five games are against teams 23-7 combined record.  Lions, Ravens, Titans, Packers, Titans.   That's a tough part of the schedule.    We'll be lucky to come out of those 5 games 2-3.   That would leave us at 6-5 into the final 5 games which I see us going 3-2 which would leave us at 9-7.    Hopefully we can win 3 of the next five though.  
    • Like Dallas or NE ?   I like the idea of trading Jacoby. Both Dallas and NE may be in need and there may be others, that could be interested.   NE makes more sense for Jacoby than Dallas, as he would have the opportunity to start next year, if he can turns things around.     What you want to trade Jacoby? Would you do it for a 3 and taking his contact off the Colts roster $$ ?     What do you think he’s worth, with competition on the market?       If they did trade him to another club, would you then: a. Make Eason backup and  add Kelly to the practice squad ? b. Add Kelly to the 53, let him and Eason compete for the backup spot? c. Sign a veteran to a one-year deal and make him the backup?    IMO I’d choose “b” unless the Colts really feel strong about keeping Brissett. I like the idea of giving Kelly a shot to at least, compete. If they did trade Brissett, and they want to take a chance to see what they have in Eason,  they should at least bring Kelly back to the practice squad, for insurance.       The Colts may be getting phone calls some time this year about Brissett and if QBs keep going down, Brissett’s value might go up.     To me, it just makes sense that would listen to offers:    You’d be getting draft capital back, a possible reduction in your contract money owed and the opportunity for Eason to get experience or for he and Kelly to compete.   Jacoby would get his opportunity.      
    • Brutal nine game stretch? Vs the 1-6 Texans (x2), the 1-6 Jaguars, vs the 3-3 Raiders, vs the 3-3 Lions? Vs the paper tiger Titans (x2).   The Packers and Steelers could be tough, but not unwinable.   I think our definition of ‘brutal’ could be very different...   It’s a shame we don’t having a purring offence though.
    • Brady appears everywhere, even when he's not wanted. 
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 4,257

• Lancer1

Lancer1 134

• stitches

stitches 9,600

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,120

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,458

• JMichael557