Indianapolis Colts
SteelCityColt

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Huh?

Rogers actually knows his limitations and plays within them as a returner.  He's pretty solid at letting the right licks go and fieldin g the sage ones, Chester knows he's not going to break one, so why take an extra risk

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Maybe he did listen for the call or look back for it. Both needed better awareness there

That's all on Chester.  Bobby is just trying to block.  He has no idea where the ball is.  On the replay you can see Chester waving his arms to tell everyone to back off, but it was too late.

Or, maybe Bobby just didn't hear him.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

HA I like when other teams kickers miss.

HA I like when other teams kickers miss.

You can say that again

You can say that again

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Maybe he didnt listen for the call or look back for it. Both needed better awareness there

Okereke job is to block,   not look for the ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cynjin said:

What don't you understand?

Why your blaming Rodgers for that? It had nothing to do with with tracking or catching the ball.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

HOUSTON is going to be * Thursday 

Maybe, maybe not.  Hard to tell with pro athletes.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Jeez, every time I step away this game something happens.  I can't step away for a moment.

Go... Leave the room for every play, pls! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

The dude made some plays for us, which has sadly been missed.  That catch in the end zone was BIG.

Look at the passing stats.  We arent exactly lighting it up.

Like it or not, Johnson is playing well right now.  Thats all i care about at the moment.

im takin it u are a BIG Cain fan.

u need to avoid the kool-aid served at camp and pre-season games.  Production in real games matters.

Listen Linda, I’m no bigger fan of Cain or Johnson or TY. I’m a fan of good players and it’s one part of a game that’s going on. Great players today but my point was from some posts, it’s made to sound like we now have instant pro bowlers here. I’m happy Johnson  and Williams are succeeding here today because it means we win. Cain didn’t produce but Wilkins absolutely did given his limited touches. 

4 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Why does Rogers have such a hard time tracking and catching punts?

The ST play overall has been crap mostly, under the avg imho (as Vinny hits a extra point to stay perfect ). 

This is the OL I have missed.... Also, our depth Wideouts as a whole are really willing and good down field blockers....

10 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Seriously, guys?  We just can't have a comfortable win, can we?

Thank you, guys, for making me look like an *.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Jeez, every time I step away this game something happens.  I can't step away for a moment.

They've been advertising catheters on TV of late.

Oh...never mind....