Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Leonard,  Willis,  and quite a few others.   The talent is fine.   The fact we are starting Brian Hoyer is the issue.  

Leonard.....way over rated.  What I am saying is that we have a lot of 2nd round picks.  None of them have developed into what I would call an above average player as of yet.

At the very least, they did a decent job of changing field position on that possession.  No points, but they started at their own 3 and now the Dolphins are starting at their own 5.  I'm sure Miami was hoping to start with better field position than that if they didn't pick up that 4th down try.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Leonard.....way over rated.  What I am saying is that we have a lot of 2nd round picks.  None of them have developed into what I would call an above average player as of yet.

Yeah,   rookie all pro .  Way over rated.   gtho

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Geez...doomsday around here.  Y'all just need to give the coaches a chance to regroup.  Give them a chance.

We really shouldn’t have to be thinking regroup over a team like the dolphins. This is a bad showing AGAIN this season and this is probably the worst team in the nfl too who has traded away some playmakers for picks. And we are losing to them. This is just poor preparation imho. 

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

They have zero confidence in Vinny.  

I don't have zero confidence, but nothing is a sure thing like it used to be.  The guy can drill a 50+ yarder or he can shank a PAT.  Every attempt could be vary anywhere between those two extremes.