Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

UHHHH...the game just started...

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

No you misunderstood me, I meant just like they say it isn't a catch if you don't hang onto the ball when you hit the ground, in this case the ball came loose but never hit the ground, so technically it is an interception.

Ah, okay.  That makes more sense.  The reason I was confused is because that is not how they called it in the radio play by play.  They said it was ruled a "no catch, fumble, recovered by the Dolphins."  That's not even possible.  It had to be caught in order to be fumbled, and if it was caught in the end zone then it was a TD.  They didn't say that it never hit the ground and was ruled an interception.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

Did you sprain your MCL on that knee jerk?

• Like 1

It’s clear the team hasn’t learned from last year at KC. Playing the bad run team on the playoff and we tried to ram it down their throats without success. Same game plan dusted off today and they are stuffing our run game. Why didn’t they open up passing because you knew they would be game planning for a run heavy offense. I’m starting to question how good Reich really is and did he luck into some winning streaks last year. Not as impressed with him this year so far

Just now, Jdubu said:

It’s clear the team hasn’t learned from last year at KC. Playing the bad run team on the playoff and we tried to ram it down their throats without success. Same game plan dusted off today and they are stuffing our run game. Why didn’t they open up passing because you knew they would be game planning for a run heavy offense. I’m starting to question how good Reich really is and did he luck into some winning streaks last year. Not as impressed with him this year so far

Hoyer. 

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Ha ha ha 

I have zero idea what the Colts can do at this point. I didn’t like the Hoyer signing in August. I like it even less now. Miami is going to play the run and stop Mack all day and let Hoyer try to win 

Hmmmmmm. News flash.  Every team has been doing that all year even with Brissett in at qb. One thing is evident. We lack play makers on offence. Before the beginning of the season, people were saying we  had ethe best TE's in the league.  They have been invisible