Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I think that should be a TD but regardless, Ebron needs to hold onto that all the way through. Disappointing.

What's even worse is that he called foe the ball and was vocal bout it.  Now he looks like a  clown.  Egg on his face.  Starting to see why Detroit him go.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

What's even worse is that he called foe the ball and was vocal bout it.  Now he looks like a  clown.  Egg on his face.  Starting to see why Detroit him go.

c'mon now...he was a beast last year. Apparently he just needs a top 5 caliber QB to be good...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

They are going to say he has to finish the catch....be the same as if he fumbled it when he hit the ground!

But how can it be a fumble if he didn't catch it?  Seems like in that scenario it has to be either a TD or incomplete.  If he caught it, then there can't be a fumble.

• Like 1

Just now, Catloaf said:

For all that Ebron is complaining about getting the ball, that's already two bad plays by him in the same possession.

I liked him with AL but he isn't a good match with JB, I'm okay if he leaves if he's going to be like this.

Two? That first pass wasn’t a drop

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Eh...I think it's fair to be a little disappointed in Ebron on that one.

i get it but he’s a playmakers give more opportunities build his confidence he’s not in a happy place haha my man caught too many touchdowns last year not to be used and targeted nonstop especially no hilton just gonna need him to Catch the easy ones along with the ones he shouldn’t catch that he does 

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

Just now, HOF19 said:

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

Calm down... Still 1st quarter.